For Dan Peterson and Lou Midgley Seriously LOOK

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

For Dan Peterson and Lou Midgley Seriously LOOK

Post by _Philo Sofee »

And ALL of us need this as well. This is how its done. Dan and Lou, NOTICE this guy had far more REASON to argue against the moron, and battle him, but he didn't. You especially Dan, the guy is a Muslim and demonstrated far more brotherhood than you and Lou combined in the last year. Isn't it time for us all to try to love instead of make points against others imagining Heavenly Father is so proud of us for doing it that sophomoric way?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-man-sent ... l-to-help/
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Re: For Dan Peterson and Lou Midgley Seriously LOOK

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Nice. Thanks for sharing it.
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Wonderful post! Gandhi would be proud.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Dr LOD
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr LOD »

Thanks for the post Philo.

I shared some of the Midgley vitriol about drinking out of a donkey trough, and racist remarks with someone whom if I wanted could get some top down pressure on Midgley. This is a very Orthodox LDS individual a name that would be instantly recognized.

He said that "sometimes a water trough used by animals can be lifesaving and nothing to turn away from." And about Midgley specifically he said maybe he should ask Louis should share with the rest of us his secret to sainthood.