Increasing Detachment from LDS Church

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Re: Increasing Detachment from LDS Church

Post by _Kishkumen »

msnobody wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:21 pm
What I’m trying to say, is we don’t have to knock on endless doors, or sample from miles and miles of religious buffet items, or, wander in the dark. The veil [curtain/Jesus’ body] was torn giving us direct access to God. Go, my friend, directly to the source.
Greetings, msnobody. Thank you for your heartfelt and eloquent invitation. I will leave it at that.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Re: Increasing Detachment from LDS Church

Post by _msnobody »

Kishkumen wrote: Greetings, msnobody. Thank you for your heartfelt and eloquent invitation. I will leave it at that.
Kish, thank you for your very kind response and recognizing that it was heartfelt, because it *was* straight from the depths of my heart. I too, will leave it at that.
"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.” Psalm 145:18-19 ESV