MormonStories on B H Roberts

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

MormonStories on B H Roberts

Post by _aussieguy55 »

https://www.mormonstories.org/podcast/b-h-roberts/

This is an interesting interview with a Shannon Caldwell Montez – who recently completed a Master’s Thesis at the University of Nevada – Reno entitled: “The Secret Mormon Meetings of 1922.”
Things I learnt Quinn found B H Roberts papers out of the way in the basement of the Department. It was alleged Joseph Fielding Smith was responsible
Roberts could not find any answers to the questions sent to the church by an outsider.
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: MormonStories on B H Roberts

Post by _moksha »

Great interview. This one is really worth watching. I am going to pause at the hour mark and resume. I really want to find out if William Riter was a time traveler from the future sent back to spur B.H. Roberts on to a higher level of understanding. Glad to know that the Smoot Interpretive Institute of 2077 was not able to send a cyborg back to stop this seminal event.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

Her masters is worth downloading and the link is there.
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

moksha wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:06 am
Glad to know that the Smoot Interpretive Institute of 2077 was not able to send a cyborg back to stop this seminal event.
Wait... something does feel different. Is Shades still the manager of that Japanese mega-hit group Perfume?
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

This was a big-time important podcast.

I have a thought for the presented argument that facts are not needed, and all that is needed is for apologists to say anything and that will keep members in tow:
"When tapirs are horses, apologists may ride."
Did I mention this was an important podcast? I should emphasize that point somehow.
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

mmmm BH is my hero, off to listen with much anticipation