NEW!!! RFM Decimates John Gee and Daniel C. Peterson

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

NEW!!! RFM Decimates John Gee and Daniel C. Peterson

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Absolutely STUNNING confession of John Gee!!!! RFM has destroyed Gee and Peterson in this new podcast! I.AM.BLOWN.AWAY. A one hour shocker! This is not a joke, it's the real deal. You must hear this one.
https://radiofreemormon.org/2020/08/rad ... mes-clean/
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Re: NEW!!! RFM Decimates John Gee and Daniel C. Peterson

Post by _consiglieri »

Funny that a SeN blog should appear today touting evidences for the Book of Abraham.

Including a link to a ten minute PGPC video extolling Olishem at the 4.00 mark ...
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

I enjoyed every minute of it and will be listening to it again very soon.

Hey, JOHN, we are on to you, baby. You're not fooling us. We are informed. We know better. We have the facts. Watching you lie to members of the Church is like listening to Trump jabber away with constant lying. When I think of John Gee, I think of someone who tells lies to defend Smith's silly interpretations at any cost.

Gee, you're not as smart as you think. Yeah, you have a job -- lucky you. You have a position at BYU because they suffer you. BUT, just remember in the real world of Egyptology and as an Egyptologist, you will ever be remembered as a traitor and an Egyptologist pervert.

You are the laughing stalk of Egyptology! Your peers are laughing behind your back and realize you're brainwashed by a cult that masquerades as a Christian church. Your name is mud. You are going to be nothing more than a footnote in history remembered for how you misrepresented the ancient Egyptians in order to spread lies about your cult.

You're pathetic. You're a liar.

What's the king's name, John? I expect an answer. I expect a direct answer to that question.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:13 am
Funny that a SeN blog should appear today touting evidences for the Book of Abraham.

Including a link to a ten minute PGPC video extolling Olishem at the 4.00 mark ...
Hey, FAT Dan, what's the king's name in Facsimile No. 3?

What's the name, Dan?

You FAT SOB!

:mad:
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

I listened to the show and it was well worth the time.
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

What if we assumed the Book of Abraham was fictional? It would be within the realm of speculative fiction to say that
Abraham passed through various regions of time and space, allowing him to be in both Ulishum and Chaldea. These visitations could exist in the myriad of existence possibilities between Zelazny's Amber and Chaos. Just a thought and a four-finger glass of apologetics.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

The Bible, Book of Mormon, d&c, book of Moses, JST, and the book of abraham should all be considered fiction. Even the church tacitly admits such with its refusal to dig for historicity in Central America. Just think if it could answer Dr. Jenkins? It has billions that were disclosed by the whistleblower and probably more hidden that could be used to find that golden evidence. Yet, it does nothing because there isn't anything there and it would be a waste of time and money searching after ghosts and phantom evidence in Central America.

RFM's olishem/Gee podcast is worth the hour or so. I'm also going to listen to it again either today or tomorrow. Good stuff. Keep it coming RFM.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

Peterson attempts some misdirection to fool his audience.
The Book of Abraham is a book of sacred scripture for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This short but fascinating text has attracted considerable controversy ever since its publication in 1842. One hotly debated question is whether this text purporting to be “the writings of Abraham while he was in Egypt” has any evidence for its ancient authenticity and historicity. Asked another way, is there any evidence in favor of the historical claims made in the Book of Abraham?
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/danpeters ... icity.html

No Daniel, that's not asking the same question another way. It's posing a different question. You are deliberating misleading your audience down into a different question that you have a better answer for. You're simply being dishonest. Again. "Is the Book Of Abraham authentically ancient?" is the not the same question as "Does the Book Of Abraham contain authentically ancient things?". For instance, if Lord Of The Rings or any Harry Potter book contains references to authentically ancient things, it does not mean they themselves are authentically ancient.
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:06 am
Absolutely STUNNING confession of John Gee!!!! RFM has destroyed Gee and Peterson in this new podcast! I.AM.BLOWN.AWAY. A one hour shocker! This is not a joke, it's the real deal. You must hear this one.
https://radiofreemormon.org/2020/08/rad ... mes-clean/
Praise from Caesar!

I would still love to have you on the show for an interview!
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Dr Moore
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Moore »

Arguing evidence says something is “ancient” is not the same thing as pointing out ancient elements. The deception is intentional and shameful.