What Happened To Water Dog?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

What Happened To Water Dog?

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

For those of you who missed the mercurial poster, Water Dog and his sometimes angry, but always emotional posts, take a peek at Sic et Non.

Water Dog now posts as “Sledge” and usually rants against Dr. Shades, Mormondiscussions and the evils of capitalism. Very entertaining and his posts are always good for a chuckle.

He was, and remains to this day, one of the most bizarre posters here at Mormondiscussions.com. I wish Sledge well.

Enjoy: https://disqus.com/by/Raw_sludge/?
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_fetchface
_Emeritus

Re: What Happened To Water Dog?

Post by _fetchface »

I remember getting into it one time with him when he was all bent out of shape that I called the BYU electroshock conversion therapy 'torture'. It's like that word triggered him or something and then he went on and on about how he had a super high tolerance for pain and lanced an abscess on his scrotum one time all by himself, he's the biggest ape in the forest, etc. Super bizarre.

I engaged him way too long on that and in the end walked away questioning why I was spending so much time here. (You'd think that engaging with MG would have started the internal search for meaning, but no, it was WG) It actually prompted me to get into Olympic Weightlifting and engage more with people and I've spent a lot less time here since then.

Thanks, Dog!
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas
My Blog: http://untanglingmybrain.blogspot.com/
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:55 am
For those of you who missed the mercurial poster, Water Dog and his sometimes angry, but always emotional posts, take a peek at Sic et Non.

Water Dog now posts as “Sledge” and usually rants against Dr. Shades, Mormondiscussions and the evils of capitalism. Very entertaining and his posts are always good for a chuckle.

He was, and remains to this day, one of the most bizarre posters here at Mormondiscussions.com. I wish Sledge well.

Enjoy: https://disqus.com/by/Raw_sludge/?
Against the evils of capitalism? Are you sure you’ve got the right guy?
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

Yes. Without revealing more, Sledge is our old friend Water Dog.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Bizarre. My recollection was that Water Dog was all about correcting the lefties on MDB.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Will Schryver is Sledge?
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:01 am
Will Schryver is Sledge?
The bat signal has been lit.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Sledge Louis Midgley 10 days ago

Yo, Louis, I’m right here. Why are you using the third person? Do you do that in real life too?
Yes, that's our WaterDog!!!
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

If there was a 4th person, Lou would use that..... :lol:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."