Radio Free Mormon: The David Bokovoy Interview, Parts 1, 2, 3

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Radio Free Mormon: The David Bokovoy Interview, Parts 1, 2, 3

Post by _Shulem »

Radio Free Mormon: 199: The David Bokovoy Interview, part 1

David Bokovoy

lightning is striking all over Mormonism these days. The thundering, the lightning, and the storms!

The Book of Abraham is being assaulted from all angles! I think I'll have to cut my own work a little short and release "Here Comes the Book of Abraham Part III" this weekend if I can manage to get that out because it seems the time is right. There will be some fresh insight therein that will take you all by surprise. Plus, I'm going to let the air out of the apologetic mobile by denying one of their favorite little Joseph Smith bullseyes. So get ready for that! Book of Abraham fans are in for a big surprise because I'm going to blow you away.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Re: Radio Free Mormon: The David Bokovoy Interview, part 1

Post by _consiglieri »

Looking forward to it, Shulem!!!
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:09 pm
Looking forward to it, Shulem!!!
Oh you won't be disappointed. Just wait to you see what I cooked up for Zeptah! You're going to love it.

:razz:
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

Zep -adeedoo-Ptah!
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

David Bokovoy!

We want more! We want more! We want more!

And on that note, I need to release Part III of my Abraham thingy this weekend just as soon as the drinks wear off and I can properly edit it.

:lol:

lol
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Oh what the hell.

:twisted:

I got to keep up with RFM! He's on a roll.

Without further ado, here's PART III

Here comes the Book of Abraham, baby! You will LEARN some amazing new things about the Book of Abraham -- I promise you that! This is cutting edge anti-apologetic material you don't want to miss! Get in the loop and stay informed!

Scroll on down to Here Comes The Book of Abraham Part III and find out what you don't know!

Are you ready? Woo hoo!

----------------------------------------------------------------
And get ready for Part IV which will blow your mind!
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Dr. Bokovoy was my daughter's favorite LDS Seminary teacher. That was probably because he was Gryffindor material. Had he been Slytherin House material, he would have succeeded at BYU. BYU needed people like Dolores Umbridge or Hanna Seriac who could eventually be promoted to the first female Grand Inquisitor.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

I have always admired David from his posts in years past. His interview with Mormon stories and now with rfm elevate him even more. What a great man. I look forward to his next interview with you consig
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Just finished the first installment of RFM'S interviews with Dr. Bokovoy. BYU really missed on this guy. He was ahead of his time on the catalyst hypothesis for the Book of Abraham, was way ahead on how to fit biblical scholarship and Mormonism together in a workable fashion and I assume from listening to him that the youth would really have loved him as their professor. He should have been put on the E. Holland/Pres. Oaks track in addition to being made a BYU Prof if the brethren were really in tune with something other than hiding the money and the truth. Instead, the prized asset is out of the church when he should be on track to lead it some day.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

RockSlider wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:33 pm
I have always admired David from his posts in years past. His interview with Mormon stories and now with rfm elevate him even more. What a great man. I look forward to his next interview with you consig
Nice to see you, Rockslider!
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist