Uh-Oh! RFM Called to the Carpet - LIAR! Logic decimating video!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Uh-Oh! RFM Called to the Carpet - LIAR! Logic decimating video!

Post by Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:57 am
I’ll take them all on!

“You mean you’re going to fight one hundred men?”

“Certainly. Tonight, less than a hundred would be far too few!”

OMFG!

You are ambitious! You remind of this guy on Mormon Discussions named, Shulem. He would take anyone on with one hand tied behind his back and blindfolded.

Don't forget that king's name. Ace in the back pocket. It works every single time.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

You are an inspiration, Shulem!

I’m gonna eat lightning and crap thunder!
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Consig. Rid yourself of Bill Reel. He's not worthy of your time.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Get thee behind me, Yahoo!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

consiglieri wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:44 am
I will close by reading the Provo phone book just to make sure no apologist is overlooked.
Sublime.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:18 am
Consig. Rid yourself of Bill Reel. He's not worthy of your time.
Would you have Abbot without Costello? Bert without Ernie? Could you have Wendy Nelson without Sherri Dew??

Bill and RFM are equally inseparable.
toon
CTR B

Post by toon »

I’ve started to watch the video four times now. I couldn’t get through 30 seconds the first time I tried. I tried three more times thinking I could power through it. Never made it past two minutes, if that. It’s just too nothing.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Kishkumen wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:49 pm
Moksha wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:14 am
What about Kwaku's claim that the best answer to LDS critics is increased Mormon insolence and not reasoned apologetics? Is he right that Mormon insolence causes critics to fall apart?
I think you have something here. If the evidence is not on your side, and the law is not on your side, pound on the table.
Their video certainly has this board stirred up. The downside to Kwaku's theory is that it forces the LDS Church into a cult-like state of being, rather than the statesman-like stance envisioned by traditional apologetics.

Unleashing the dogs of the Mormon pound onto Consiglieri will probably result in a greater backlash. Mormons had a greater defense with their "nice people with a plate of cookies" rather than the mad slasher out for vengeance image.

On the other hand, it was fun watching them bare their teeth. All counter jabs can attach a picture of Cardon to the bag.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

consiglieri wrote:
I will close by reading the Provo phone book just to make sure no apologist is overlooked.
Make sure the dingaling who said he would talk anything Mormonism is your first guest. I mean, that is pure suicide! Then take your very best specialty topic of Mormonism and enjoy the dinner! LOL! Gadzooks what an idiot. Just remember you are dealing with mental children, so perhaps after dismembering him and scattering him to the 4 winds in the cat 5 hurricane, to show a smidgin of charity.... it would be the decent human thing ta do after all...:D
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:56 pm
consiglieri wrote:
Make sure the dingaling who said he would talk anything Mormonism is your first guest. I mean, that is pure suicide! Then take your very best specialty topic of Mormonism and enjoy the dinner! LOL! Gadzooks what an idiot. Just remember you are dealing with mental children, so perhaps after dismembering him and scattering him to the 4 winds in the cat 5 hurricane, to show a smidgin of charity.... it would be the decent human thing ta do after all...:D
Go all scriptural on him:
D&C121:43 wrote:Reproving betimes with sharpness, when moved upon by the Holy Ghost; and then showing forth afterwards an increase of love toward him whom thou hast reproved, lest he esteem thee to be his enemy;
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!