Uh-Oh! RFM Called to the Carpet - LIAR! Logic decimating video!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Uh-Oh! RFM Called to the Carpet - LIAR! Logic decimating video!

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlpJdqQIoOI&t=403s

The Midnight Mormons motley crew attempting to rehabilitate poor lil Qwaku have done it again! Using Logic 101 coming to decimating conclusions of intellectual ad hominim feats! Blathering out scientific findings of impeccable stupidity! Using non-abusive idiocy! They have, once again, shown RFM and Bill Reel to be out of their league, cowards, liars, heathens, chickens, imbeciles, idiots, lamebrains, and Midnight Mormons are seething with rage, anger and envy at NOT being called in to participate on the Bill Reel and RFM Mormonism Live! Show, so they have their panties in a wad, and are boo hooing and cat calling showing the anti-Mormon trash of Bill Reel and RFM cannot hold a candle to the Midnight Mormons prowess, fecundity, and stellar active brainiac intelligence the three amigos possess in order to bring down RFM and Bill Reel! It is epic! This is the moment we have all been waiting for! I found their illogic and ridiculously stupid problem in under 10 seconds, did anyone beat me? Have fun watching Mormon stupidity at its finest. This is the best Mopologetics can give?!?
This mutt and pony show could use a boost in morals, perhaps they could get Lou Midgely on their show or Daniel C. Peterson to help with their ratings. On the other hand, they sure seem bothered with Reel and RFM. Perhaps Reel and RFM has touched a nerve and they have gone on the warpath against our dynamic duo? Stay tuned for more insights!
drumdude
God

Re: Uh-Oh! RFM Called to the Carpet - LIAR! Logic decimating video!

Post by drumdude »

Nice jump cuts when they call Scott Gordon. What did they edit out? What are they hiding?

The great part is that now next week’s Mormonism Live can issue yet another call for apologists to come on the show. I have a strong feeling, call it personal revelation, that no apologist will come on Mormonism Live.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

drumdude wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:37 am
Nice jump cuts when they call Scott Gordon. What did they edit out? What are they hiding?

The great part is that now next week’s Mormonism Live can issue yet another call for apologists to come on the show. I have a strong feeling, call it personal revelation, that no apologist will come on Mormonism Live.
I've been advised that Bill Reel has already made the acceptance challenge and has invited them to the show! Yes, those jump cuts are extremely suspicious at best... this could get seriously deliciously good! My money is on Bednar... Holland ... Nelson damn! Reel! Yeah, that's the one...
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

As I felt the power of stupid gathering force, I turned off the video, figuring that lead would be a tastier way to lose my mind.

And I wondered, as I was lulled into a drooling stupor of thoughtlessness, being dumber than a post may just mean never feeling ashamed of the most shameful things. I see Cardon, and I almost envy his oafish mean-spiritedness. He has no idea what a malformed clump of cells he has always been.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Cardon isn’t really an apologist. What has Cardon published in Interpreter?

He’s just going to yell the whole time like a drunken frat boy who has had too much tequila at the local Applebee’s.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Kishkumen wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:46 am
As I felt the power of stupid gathering force, I turned off the video, figuring that lead would be a tastier way to lose my mind.

And I wondered, as I was lulled into a drooling stupor of thoughtlessness, being dumber than a post may just mean never feeling ashamed of the most shameful things. I see Cardon, and I almost envy his oafish mean-spiritedness. He has no idea what a malformed clump of cells he has always been.
Dang dude, yer a better describer than I am! What, you tryin to get me ousted?!? :D
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

drumdude wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:56 am

He’s just going to yell the whole time like a drunken frat boy who has had too much tequila at the local Applebee’s.
Applebees? You mean Hooters. These guys definitely meet up at Hooters to go over their “playbook.” Cardon is trying to figure out which waitress he can try to bang after one of one of Kwaku’s Super Spreader Danceathons. Kwaku is trying to strategize the right time for confessing his love to Smoot, and that other guy who is the only one with an ounce of shame is just sad that no one will remember his name so what was selling out worth in the end anyway?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Shulem
God

Quack quack

Post by Shulem »

Hey QUACKO!

What do you think of the little black man in Facsimile No. 3?

Come to Discuss Mormonism and tell me what YOU really think.

Or are you CHICKEN?

Quack, quack, quack!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Kishkumen wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:00 am
drumdude wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:56 am

Applebees? You mean Hooters. These guys definitely meet up at Hooters to go over their “playbook.” Cardon is trying to figure out which waitress he can try to bang after one of one of Kwaku’s Super Spreader Danceathons. Kwaku is trying to strategize the right time for confessing his love to Smoot, and that other guy who is the only one with an ounce of shame is just sad that no one will remember his name so what was selling out worth in the end anyway?
He doesn't realize how his 40 year old man-child "bro" look clashes with Mormonism.

"Just follow the prophet bruh! Nothing gets Gen-Z'ers more lit than watching General Conference!"

They embarrassed apologetics with TITS and they just won't stop. More power to them, they're DCP's problem :lol:
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

"Let a million flowers bloom."

—Daniel C. Peterson on FAIRMORMON's TITS videos