What Mormonism is Hiding: My New Video

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: What Mormonism is Hiding: My New Video

Post by Moksha »

Would we swap our speculating on Bayesian probability and chiasmus for a single shard of Nephite pottery?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:58 am
Loved your hiding podcast!

Quick question—If Moroni Christianized the Jaredite narrative, might Joseph have done the same thing with the Nephite narrative?

Assuming Hardy is correct on this, is Joseph giving us a peek behind the curtain?

Everything, absolutely everything about the Book of Mormon is derived out of the philosophies of Joseph Smith as he understood the Bible. The Book of Mormon is ALL ABOUT JOSEPH SMITH and his fantasies in bringing the Bible alive in new ways and concepts through him. How can I say this? Joseph Smith is the sole author and producer of the Book of Mormon. The characters in the Book of Mormon come from his mind as characters playing out their roles to satisfy his fantasies.

Now you know.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:33 am
Would we swap our speculating on Bayesian probability and chiasmus for a single shard of Nephite pottery?

All that wonderful pottery and all the artifacts left behind at Cumorah in New York do tell quite a story.

How many Nephite mugs have been uncovered and scattered about? Imagine drinking a hot cup of coffee from a genuine Nephite mug.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:41 am
Imagine drinking a hot cup of coffee from a genuine Nephite mug.
What if an actual Nephite pottery shard existed but was stained with coffee?
Last edited by Moksha on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
jlamothe
Star A

Post by jlamothe »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:36 am
Everything, absolutely everything about the Book of Mormon is derived out of the philosophies of Joseph Smith as he understood the Bible. The Book of Mormon is ALL ABOUT JOSEPH SMITH and his fantasies in bringing the Bible alive in new ways and concepts through him. How can I say this? Joseph Smith is the sole author and producer of the Book of Mormon. The characters in the Book of Mormon come from his mind as characters playing out their roles to satisfy his fantasies.

Now you know.
I mean, that is the elephant in the room, isn't it?
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

jlamothe wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:03 pm
Shulem wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:36 am

Now you know.
I mean, that is the elephant in the room, isn't it?

Indeed, JOSEPH SMITH is the chief elephant of the Book of Mormon as is his father, Joseph Smith Sr. Do note there are father & son relationships throughout the novel that reflect various dynamics on how Joseph viewed himself as playing out different fantasies between himself and his own father:

1. Lehi & Nephi
2. Alma & Alma
3. Mormon & Moroni

Finally, at the end of the novel we have a couple of Smith brothers playing their roles as Jaredites:

1) Jared
2) Brother of Jared

Now, I realize that none of this can be proven and that it may be seen as an imposition on Joseph and his family on my part but it makes sense to me. Does it make sense to anyone else? Look, Joseph Smith was bold enough to include his family name in Book of Mormon prophecy which means that the Book of Mormon prophets knew about the future "seer", Joseph Smith and his father, Joseph Smith Sr.

An entire chapter of the Book of Mormon is devoted to the future works of the Smith family and their name, see 2 Nephi 3. Thus we see that the Book of Mormon prophets during a course of a thousand years looked forward to the coming of the great "seer", Joseph Smith and his father. Indeed, Joseph Smith was famous even in the Book of Mormon. His name is indeed had among all nations, kindreds, and tongues -- beginning with the people in the Book of Mormon. It seems Joseph Smith had it all figured out from the beginning. Everything was about him. Everything was about how great he is. His Book of Mormon is a testament of that.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

What Mormonism is Hiding?

Post by High Spy »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:03 am
https://youtu.be/ycIJ6DIOwKI

Here I discuss Mormonism hiding an obvious blunder concerning the philosophies of men mingled with scripture. Enjoy.
Who exactly is Mormonism?

Is he hiding this
https://march8miracle.org wrote: C -- 3 = Month
H -- 8 = Silent letter was skipped
R - 18 = Day of the 5.7 magnitude earthquake
I -- 9 = The very Minute that Moroni landed his instrument
S - 19 = The very Hour on the opposite side of Planet Earth
T - 20 = The very Year and Century when Moroni quickly ate it
timing type pattern too, and hath he ever seen an angel type image? :lol:
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:00 am
Shulem wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:41 am
Imagine drinking a hot cup of coffee from a genuine Nephite mug.
What if an actual Nephite pottery shard existed but was stained with coffee?
Boyd K. Packer would come back in an Angel Moroni capacity and warn the current prophet to re-use Joseph Fielding Smith's vault for sacred hiding purposes since some truths are not very useful, and it would be an utterly testimony wipe out travesty to grasp the ancient Nephites drank coffee against the Word of Wisdom, which was given eons before the earth was even made in the Grand Counsels of the PreMortal Existence. That vault was specially made for sacred purposes of advancing the Brethren's vision of truth and reality and so its sacred walls and linings would be, once again, purposed for the Lord.