FAIRMormon Open House in 3 hours

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Tom
Regional Representative

Re: FAIRMormon Open House in 3 hours

Post by Tom »

Another open house seems to be in order. I was recently informed that FAIR has moved offices. Here is the text of the announcement:
We’re excited to announce that we recently moved into a new office and studio! We appreciate all of our supporters throughout the years and for their part in helping us expand our operations. With this new space, we’ll now be able to increase our production value and volunteer capacity. This is a small step in a much larger plan to improve how we produce content to help members of the church defend our faith and beliefs.
I do not have any additional details. I do wonder if LDS church service missionaries will continue to help FAIR update its website. Imagine the excitement of being called to serve a mission and assigned to labor in the FAIR American Fork Mission for a period of 6 to 24 months.
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Interesting news! I wish them luck in their new location!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

There is no guarantee this short recording is the actual historical FAIR open house, but based on the report given by poster MG, we can be hopeful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6vFsHVCEX4&t=16s
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:07 am
There is no guarantee this short recording is the actual historical FAIR open house, but based on the report given by poster MG, we can be hopeful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6vFsHVCEX4&t=16s
The Lobotomites is a great name for a lost Book of Mormon peoples