Bought Yahoo's Dishonest Scholarship

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
master_dc
Star B

Re: Bought Yahoo's Dishonest Scholarship

Post by master_dc »

My limited impression of BY has been quite the rollercoaster. I was unaware of the issues with his scholarship pointed out in this thread, but some of his publications make sense due to the types of cases he has taken on in his career.

I do have a question for you BY, have your recent cases that you have worked, professionally, impacted your faith? There just seems to be a major shift in your beliefs/stance regarding the church. Sorry if I am out of place or incorrect in my interpretation of your posts.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

master_dc wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:28 pm
My limited impression of BY has been quite the rollercoaster. I was unaware of the issues with his scholarship pointed out in this thread, but some of his publications make sense due to the types of cases he has taken on in his career.

I do have a question for you BY, have your recent cases that you have worked, professionally, impacted your faith? There just seems to be a major shift in your beliefs/stance regarding the church. Sorry if I am out of place or incorrect in my interpretation of your posts.
I think ellipses and the discovery that Ptolemy I is Paul Osbourne's king have caused a faith crisis. But Atlantic Mike's repeated homosexual advances have pushed me over the edge.
remus
Nursery

Post by remus »

good news. i got one scholarship too from here list. Some scholarships cover any education-related costs. At the same time, others include tuition or limited aspects depending on the program. Its good way to get education for pooor student.Same as me. :D
Last edited by remus on Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tator
CTR B

Post by Tator »

My old sigline:

a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015

Bot's attorney told him it was okay to post using his real name. He came to some kind realization that it was not a good idea and that his attorney is an idiot. After that for years he demeaned everyone using a moniker to make himself look better than he is. Above is an example of his strange MO.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Tator wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:15 pm
My old sigline:

a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015

Bot's attorney told him it was okay to post using his real name. He came to some kind realization that it was not a good idea and that his attorney is an idiot. After that for years he demeaned everyone using a moniker to make himself look better than he is. Above is an example of his strange MO.
I demean everybody, especially morons, who don't post in his or her own name. Stop being a damned coward.

I have some more dishonest scholarships to lurch out. The first one to Tator: To help know irony and sarcasm and to understand what getting a lobotomy means.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Who is Bought Yahoo, and why is the poster a coward?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:44 pm
Who is Bought Yahoo, and why is the poster a coward?

- Doc
He fears the potential wrath of the Strengthening the Membership Committee if he slips and says the wrong thing? Who wants to be banished to Outer Darkness by that group?!!!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

What kind of thin-skinned system punishes critics and criticizes anonymous critics?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Dr Moore wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:00 pm
What kind of thin-skinned system punishes critics and criticizes anonymous critics?
The CCP, the Nixon White House, Scientology, and perhaps some other religious group.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:19 am
master_dc wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:28 pm

I think ellipses and the discovery that Ptolemy I is Paul Osbourne's king have caused a faith crisis. But Atlantic Mike's repeated homosexual advances have pushed me over the edge.
Hey big guy! I've taken up for you on this thread when others have said they think your scholarship is dishonest. I'm on your side and hope one day you can go on Mormonism live so everyone can see just how pretty of a man you are. Would you mind if I link to our new favorite song? Everytime I here Bill Withers you know how much I think about you. This song can cheer anyone up. I'll text you later tonight.😘
https://youtu.be/l6WaOfpGK28