Bought Yahoo's Dishonest Scholarship

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Bought Yahoo's Dishonest Scholarship

Post by Shulem »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:34 pm
Shulem wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:47 pm

Is this just more dishonesty on your part? You prayed about it?

:roll:
Oh God. Relieve me from this guy.

IF you stop with the Ptolemy garbage then you'll get your relief. Otherwise, I might just dog you till hell freezes over. And I'm the worst person on this board for that. You decide.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:53 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:34 pm

Oh God. Relieve me from this guy.

IF you stop with the Ptolemy garbage then you'll get your relief. Otherwise, I might just dog you till hell freezes over. And I'm the worst person on this board for that. You decide.
I should confess that I was praying for an answer to your question. Letters materialized on my Etch A Sketch. It said Ptolemy. But I added the "I". So who really knows.

Dog me all you want. You freaking dog.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Bumping to award three new Bought Yahoo's Dishonest Scholarships:

1. The Whining Scholarship to Shulem. Whining, I have found, attracts some attention but then the world tires of you. Even if you make a good point. I certainly have Book of Abraham fatigue. Shulem, you're just like Mr. Garrison/Trump on Southpark. In so many ways. You fatigue me.

2. The Boring Obfuscation Scholarship to Sofee. I think he has good things to say. I have watched some of about five of his podcasts. Who gives a sheet about trees and hills. But get to the damn point.

3. The Boring Obfurscation Scholarship to Midnight Mormons. I rather wonder if this podcast has good things to say. I have wathced some of about four of the podcasts. The material seems to be superficially shallow. Kraku and the other guy seem to have substance to offer but Cardon keeps butting in with overtalk of no substance just to be heard. So, I'm waiting for the point as well. But it could be my attention span. Dehlin doesn't get to the point either. I say in a podcast: Get to the point immediately and then flesh it out. Don't let Cardon focus on the meaningless.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:57 am

1. The Whining Scholarship to Shulem. Whining, I have found, attracts some attention but then the world tires of you. Even if you make a good point. I certainly have Book of Abraham fatigue. Shulem, you're just like Mr. Garrison/Trump on Southpark. In so many ways. You fatigue me.

2. The Boring Obfuscation Scholarship to Sofee. I think he has good things to say. I have watched some of about five of his podcasts. Who gives a sheet about trees and hills. But get to the damn point.

3. The Boring Obfurscation Scholarship to Midnight Mormons. I rather wonder if this podcast has good things to say. I have wathced some of about four of the podcasts. The material seems to be superficially shallow. Kraku and the other guy seem to have substance to offer but Cardon keeps butting in with overtalk of no substance just to be heard. So, I'm waiting for the point as well. But it could be my attention span. Dehlin doesn't get to the point either. I say in a podcast: Get to the point immediately and then flesh it out. Don't let Cardon focus on the meaningless.
If you want your podcast to grow quickly you have to focus on drama and frivolous BS.

Mormonism Live is the best Mormon podcast out there right now because they aren’t trying to game the social media system like Mormon Stories and Midnight Mormons are trying so hard to do.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Bought Yahoo wrote:

Good, then push off you dummy. I could care less about you or what you think. Go jump in the lake.

Ur garbage as far as I'm concerned, wrapped up and ready to be picked up on the street curb.

U have no place in my life, not at all. I seek not your approval. You, are, my enemy.

:twisted:
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:23 am
Bought Yahoo wrote:

If you want your podcast to grow quickly you have to focus on drama and frivolous B.S..

Mormonism Live is the best Mormon podcast out there right now because they aren’t trying to game the social media system like Mormon Stories and Midnight Mormons are trying so hard to do.
There is not enough grey matter in Heel Rill's head.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:42 am
Bought Yahoo wrote:

Good, then push off you dummy. I could care less about you or what you think. Go jump in the lake.

Ur garbage as far as I'm concerned, wrapped up and ready to be picked up on the street curb.

U have no place in my life, not at all. I seek not your approval. You, are, my enemy.

:twisted:
I'm sorry to tease you. I'm going to exit this fun forum for a while Nixonesque so you won't have to worry about me! Have fun with your King?
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Bought Yahoo wrote:

Ah thank you Bought. In my newest recent video I do do that, just got right to the point within the first minute and sailed from there. I appreciate the scholarship, now... erm.... where's the check? :lol:
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Send me the link to your video. You have a great approach; I just want to know right away what you're going to going to tell us. You don't need any back up or proofs. They come later.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:58 pm
Send me the link to your video. You have a great approach; I just want to know right away what you're going to going to tell us. You don't need any back up or proofs. They come later.
Sure... here is the link. It is a discussion a little bit of Terryl Givens recent book "Feeding the FLock" view of prophecy in light of what the church has taught now since Joseph Smith's day...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfKyqhw1fwQ