Is Mormon Revelation Real? My New Video

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Is Mormon Revelation Real? My New Video

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://youtu.be/caVYVEgJbtM

I discuss a section of Terryl Givens recent 2015 book "Wrestling the Angel," on "The Revealer God" in this new video. No doubt about it, Givens has GUTS! Come see and enjoy the full implications I spell out in this analysis. Mormonism and revelation? Fuh-gedd-about-it......
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Is Mormon Revelation Real? My New Video

Post by Philo Sofee »

I just posted this 30 seconds ago, and its a 1/2 hour video, and I already have the first dislike vote! :lol:
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

You can start referring to him as your “Malevolent Stalker!”
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:27 am
You can start referring to him as your “Malevolent Stalker!”
HEY! :lol: Is that YOU Dan? Come on fess it up pal...
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Are you defending the 19th century church funded by Joseph Smith? Or are you simply explaining how the church is supposed to work? It sounds like the video is for active Mormons questioning church leaders.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:40 am
Are you defending the 19th century church funded by Joseph Smith? Or are you simply explaining how the church is supposed to work? It sounds like the video is for active Mormons questioning church leaders.
I am showing the changing nature of revelation from Joseph Smith's day to today. And it is for questioning members of the church, as well as those who are having troubles psychologically who are already out and perhaps having troubles with family members hounding them.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:42 am
I am showing the changing nature of revelation from Joseph Smith's day to today.
It is a good video, I liked it. It is interesting how to church and "revelation" evolved.

Please do another video about how the Improbability Principle explains miracles and revelations. And how brain chemistry and mild strokes explain mystical experiences. If you do I will donate to Mormon Discussions podcast.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:04 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:42 am
I am showing the changing nature of revelation from Joseph Smith's day to today.
It is a good video, I liked it. It is interesting how to church and "revelation" evolved.

Please do another video about how the Improbability Principle explains miracles and revelations. And how brain chemistry and mild strokes explain mystical experiences. If you do I will donate to Mormon Discussions podcast.
I'm on it...