Consiglieri Debate With Midnight Mormons Updates

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Consiglieri Debate With Midnight Mormons Updates

Post by Philo Sofee »

It has now been determined that Shawn McCraney will host the debate at his church on Saturday November 13th at 6:00 p.m. He will record and live stream the entire situation. McCraney's church is in Murray, Utah.
The Midnight Mormons have asked Consiglieri to increase the number of debaters on his team so it doesn't look like they are ganging up on him, and Consiglieri with calm aplomb said, nah, it's all good. So it will be the 3 Midnight Mormons inner tubes against the Tsunami tidal wave Consiglieri. May God have mercy on their inner tubes and help them stay afloat at least as long as to answer the first question... after that cometh the Consiglieri flood, greater than Noah's in ancient times.
Shulem
God

Re: Consiglieri Debate With Midnight Mormons Updates

Post by Shulem »

Quacko,

Joseph Smith claimed to translate ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics through revelation and published a proclamation to all the world in the Times and Seasons saying, "Fig. 2. King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head".

What is the name of *THAT* Egyptian king and in which dynasty did he reign?

:twisted:
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Well there goes 99% of their argument, which consisted solely of trashing Bill Reel.
Craig Paxton
Sunbeam

Post by Craig Paxton »

drumdude wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:57 am
Well there goes 99% of their argument, which consisted solely of trashing Bill Reel.
Your debate may be competing with the U of U football game which will be played sometime TBD on the 13th. Any plans to share the debate on your podcast platform?
"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Absolutely we will have it there, as well as other places, I imagine.
Tacenda
Sunbeam

Post by Tacenda »

consiglieri wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:16 am
I'm thinking they'll put it on their youtube as well. Should be interesting the differences of opinions on the show. Or their comments.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Tacenda wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:55 pm
consiglieri wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:16 am
I'm thinking they'll put it on their youtube as well. Should be interesting the differences of opinions on the show. Or their comments.
Yes, this will be very interesting to me as well. I have every intention of doing an analysis of my own with a video...