RFM v. Midnight Mormons—Debate

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: RFM v. Midnight Mormons—Debate

Post by Moksha »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:35 am
The debate goes live tomorrow - Saturday October 13th at 6 p.m. Mountain time (it's held in Utah). It will be live streamed hopefully by two different parties, Bill Reel, and Shawn McCraney on his "The Heart of the Matter" show. Bill is really good at posting a live stream recording up immediately after the live stream so tomorrow we should be able to see it live and to have a recording of it available. I will be posting a post-debate video on Sunday of my impressions and key themes, etc. I will probably do a few follow up videos because there could potentially be so dadgum blasted great stuff I can't include it all in one analysis.
Kerry, could you post a link to any live stream links here on this thread? Will look forward to your post-debate analysis.

I hope Cardon does not hide any foreign substances in his shorts to temporarily blind RFM and have Kwaku try to jump on him from the top of the ropes. If they keep it a clean educational debate, RFM should make short work of these Saintly versions of Lenny, Squiggy, and Mr. Bean. It would be fun to have McCraney play Mack the Knife when Midnight Mormon comes down the aisle.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:51 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:35 am

The debate goes live tomorrow - Saturday October 13th at 6 p.m. Mountain time (it's held in Utah). It will be live streamed hopefully by two different parties, Bill Reel, and Shawn McCraney on his "The Heart of the Matter" show. Bill is really good at posting a live stream recording up immediately after the live stream so tomorrow we should be able to see it live and to have a recording of it available. I will be posting a post-debate video on Sunday of my impressions and key themes, etc. I will probably do a few follow up videos because there could potentially be so dadgum blasted great stuff I can't include it all in one analysis.
This debate strokes the egos of all involved, doesn’t it? What an opportunity.

Regards,
MG
Oh, it's a phenomenal opportunity, we are all very quite excited!
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:30 am
MG 2.0 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:51 am

This debate strokes the egos of all involved, doesn’t it? What an opportunity.

Regards,
MG
Oh, it's a phenomenal opportunity, we are all very quite excited!
Indeed.

Regards,
MG
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:49 pm
MG 2.0 wrote:

This will be your opportunity to shine. And without anyone else on your side of the stage. This IS your moment. Everything has led up to this.

Whether or not you feel/believe that you’ve been taken seriously by your peers in times past…no matter. This is it. Your knowledge. Your expertise. It’s all on the table.

Should be fun!

Regards,
MG
You're disdain for consig is pretty obvious. ...
He practices his disdain regularly, he'd better be good at it! He's the Utah version of the "bless your heart" -type backhanded compliment. :twisted:
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Are bystanders like me allowed to show up and be in the audience?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 am
They have a capacity of 150, but if you wanted to be there I am sure there will be places to stand... Ya gotta get there early if you go... I have no idea when he is actually going to open the church.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 am
It would be wonderful, but you might want to hang back at first and supervise Kwaku's security team patting everyone down. Some attendees might sneak back in line just to be patted down again. Hagoth from the NOM board says he will be attending. Hopefully Bought Yahoo will be there.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
rockslider
Nursery

Post by rockslider »

How did it go?
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

rockslider wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:43 pm
How did it go?
I think it's tonight at 6pm
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Master Mahan
Nursery

Post by Master Mahan »

Can’t wait for this! Will it be streamed live?