Accepting Applications to Help Redact the Rosebud Document Collection

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Re: Accepting Applications to Help Redact the Rosebud Document Collection

Post by drumdude »

I have a feeling she is going to get many requests from people who simply want more embarrassing documents on John Dehlin.
Dwight
Deacon

Post by Dwight »

Do we send a search party for jpatterson? Mayhap something has befallen the lad that he is unable to complete the task himself.

On a slightly related note it was interesting this week when a former coworker here in Sweden posted a screenshot from Kate Kelly to her Instagram stories and I wondered if it was worth mentioning how Kate doxxed poor Rosebud in her quest to besmirch Dehlin at any cost. A tweet that was only removed years later after I highlighted that it was still on Twitter on this board.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Rosebud wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:37 am
October 19, 2021

I am too busy with other things to want to spend time reading over John Dehlin documents. And I'm tired of this. That said, the Rosebud document collection still needs careful redacting so it can be released. I have many more documents than the few that were briefly released in May. There is a long chronology that ought to be made available to the public.

If you are interested in applying to help with redactions, please email me at mormonrosebud@gmail.com and tell me who you are and why you're interested. Yes, I will need your in-real-life name and some information about you before bringing you on board. No, I can't compensate anyone. It's John who has the money -- not me. That said, I will do my best to protect you from the retaliations that are par for the course of caring more about truth than politics.

Historians (and pseudo-historians) are encouraged to apply. But if you're willing to work, you're qualified.

I'd like this done, but it's not going to happen without bigger group of volunteers. I'm working on other projects right now and will not be involved.

Best,

Rosebud
https://www.mormonrosebud.com/redaction-errors/
SSDD. No. one. cares.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed, yes really changed
In these past two decades
When I've seen myself
I cast no reflection at all
... Not at all

Should I bring him down?
Should I scream and shout?
Should I stab him more?
Let my feelings out?

I never thought I'd come to this
What's it all about?
Time to redact it all
... Redact it all

With apologies to Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd-Webber
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Amen and amen! Redact it all!
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Tator
CTR B

Post by Tator »

Tator wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:56 pm
It's déjà vu all over again, another scorned drama queen episode, "As a dog returns to her vomit, so a fool repeats their folly."
Next episode, "A sow, after washing itself, wallows in the mud."
The Stig
Valiant B

Post by The Stig »

Craig Paxton
Sunbeam

Post by Craig Paxton »

Rosebud wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:37 am
October 19, 2021

I am too busy with other things to want to spend time reading over John Dehlin documents. And I'm tired of this. That said, the Rosebud document collection still needs careful redacting so it can be released. I have many more documents than the few that were briefly released in May. There is a long chronology that ought to be made available to the public.

If you are interested in applying to help with redactions, please email me at mormonrosebud@gmail.com and tell me who you are and why you're interested. Yes, I will need your in-real-life name and some information about you before bringing you on board. No, I can't compensate anyone. It's John who has the money -- not me. That said, I will do my best to protect you from the retaliations that are par for the course of caring more about truth than politics.

Historians (and pseudo-historians) are encouraged to apply. But if you're willing to work, you're qualified.

I'd like this done, but it's not going to happen without bigger group of volunteers. I'm working on other projects right now and will not be involved.

Best,

Rosebud
https://www.mormonrosebud.com/redaction-errors/
🙄🙄🙄🙄groan🙄🙄🙄🙄
"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka