Libelous Midnight Morons

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Libelous Midnight Morons

Post by Kishkumen »

So the Midnight Morons, lacking any substantive criticisms of Bill Reel let alone substantive defenses of their faith, have taken to accusing Bill Reel libelously of infidelity to his wife. I say put up or shut up, Midnight Morons. Your sins are out on the table. COVID-King Quacko is known for the irresponsible, devious, debate-bailing loser that he has shown himself to be. Cardboard “Meathead” Ellis is another substanceless oaf who lacks even the shallow charm of his compatriot, Quacko. And Bart Wetblech should probably find new friends, as his current batch are not reflecting well on him. His saving grace is his utterly forgettable personality. Stop with the lame-ass, libelous accusations, Midnight Morons. You are a disgrace.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
drumdude
God

Re: Libelous Midnight Morons

Post by drumdude »

I think technically they are pulling something Bill said about swinging out of context. But I can't stomach more than a few minutes of their vapid show to confirm.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Also, so what if Bill Reel is a modern day ex-Mormon Lothario? How would that change anything with regard to Joseph Smith’s character and behaviors, to include the behaviors of his inner circle?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:32 pm
I think technically they are pulling something Bill said about swinging out of context. But I can't stomach more than a few minutes of their vapid show to confirm.
Doesn’t change the libelous nature of the accusation.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Kishkumen wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:22 pm
So the Midnight Morons, lacking any substantive criticisms of Bill Reel let alone substantive defenses of their faith, have taken to accusing Bill Reel libelously of infidelity to his wife. I say put up or shut up, Midnight Morons. Your sins are out on the table. COVID-King Quacko is known for the irresponsible, devious, debate-bailing loser that he has shown himself to be. Cardboard “Meathead” Ellis is another substanceless oaf who lacks even the shallow charm of his compatriot, Quacko. And Bart Wetblech should probably find new friends, as his current batch are not reflecting well on him. His saving grace is his utterly forgettable personality. Stop with the lame-ass, libelous accusations, Midnight Morons. You are a disgrace.

QUACKO the duck doesn't care about the Church. I see him as playing a game to up his popularity and to make a name for himself not just in church circles but beyond. He's probably hoping to land a job and capitalize on notoriety and sees this as a means to get his face and name out into the world. He's just using the church. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the Church or its reputation. Who knows, maybe in the end he'll get noticed and be offered a lucrative position with some broadcasting agency. Then he can quit the church and do whatever he wants.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comme ... among_the/
Screenshot 2021-10-21 160707.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 160707.png (29.78 KiB) Viewed 1228 times

So Bill Reel, John Dehlin, who is the 3rd "top exmo podcaster"?
dastardly stem
God

Post by dastardly stem »

Wow. That Cardon guy is coming off crazy with that post. I don't know anything about Bill's personal life, so not much to comment on for me, other than this comes off as wildly irresponsible. Are the top three Bill, Dehlin and Rfm? What's with his sneaky effort to smuggle in sexual assault and multiple times?

This sounds like a stunt to throw off their debate thing. Setting the theme early, I guess. They'll have nothing.
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I, for one, couldn't be more pleased that this is the caliber of person who is taking over for Daniel Peterson and Bill Hamblin. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and they can rest easy knowing their fine legacy lives on.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

I'm having a hard time believing that the bizarre, unhinged, grammatical train-wreck of a post by Mr. Ellis (ending fittingly with “And this is in 2021… not 1832") was made by a real person and not by a haphazard caricature.
Xenophon
Savior (resurrected state)

Post by Xenophon »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:35 pm
I'm having a hard time believing that the bizarre, unhinged, grammatical train-wreck of a post by Mr. Ellis (ending fittingly with “And this is in 2021… not 1832") was made by a real person and not by a haphazard caricature.
Tired of repeating the same old battles they've turned to machine learning to churn out responses. I think there are still some bugs to work out.
He/Him

“If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation.”
― Xenophon