Is it true Bill Reel backed out of the upcoming debate with Midnight Mormons?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Is it true Bill Reel backed out of the upcoming debate with Midnight Mormons?

Post by Kishkumen »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:09 pm
Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:36 pm
The Midnight Morons are just a-holes behaving like a-holes. Really just the NNN version of Mopologists.
Must agree. I urged withdrawal of support for FAIR long ago because of their affiliation.

But the level of assholery, boorish and threatening behavior on this board is sky high compared to those cretins.
Not excluding yourself of course.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
drumdude
God

Re: Is it true Bill Reel backed out of the upcoming debate with Midnight Mormons?

Post by drumdude »

I'd love to see examples of threatening behavior from either this board or FAIR. As far as I am aware they are both zero.
Rivendale
God

Post by Rivendale »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:03 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:

Must agree. I urged withdrawal of support for FAIR long ago because of their affiliation.

But the level of assholery, boorish and threatening behavior on this board is sky high compared to those cretins.
Is BY a reincarnation of Charles Emerson Winchester the third?
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Kishkumen wrote:
Bought Yahoo wrote:

Of course.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Rivendale wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:27 pm
Kishkumen wrote:

Is BY a reincarnation of Charles Emerson Winchester the third?
Stop insulting Charles.