Is it true Bill Reel backed out of the upcoming debate with Midnight Mormons?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
consiglieri
Prophet

Re: Is it true Bill Reel backed out of the upcoming debate with Midnight Mormons?

Post by consiglieri »

dastardly stem wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:27 pm
Consiglieri:
On another note, Bill Reel may be withdrawing his invitation after Kwaku started claiming he cheats on his wife.
I understood why Bill backed out. As I recall after the debate was agreed to they did a video where they played some recording of Bill talking hypothetically, I'm guessing, about trying to pick up ladies while his partner watched, or something. It was a weird sounding hypothetical for sure, but they really played as if Bill was a miscreant.

Anyway, it kind of makes sense that they are now ccomplaining Bill backed out. Apparently he did. And, I mean, for good reason. Plus, let's face it a debate with these guys is simply a bit of a joke anyway. They are addressing questions that they have in advance to prepare for. Are they going to go back and forth debating the answers? They'd have to. So it'll be kinda fun to see how that goes. The lame part is the Mormon defenders willing to debate comes down to these guys. I'm guessing their command of logic, or lack of it, will be their defeat. But they'll be loud and showy enough to impress those who refuse logic, as believes typically do. Rfm will likely have great points to make but they'll be fine to beg questions and make emotional appeals, ad hominems, non sequiturs, and to quoque statements. Those will make them feel good and will resonate with fellow believers.

It'll be interesting. I'd really like to see this open up better communication and collaboration across the isles.
To be clear, Bill did not back out.

Bill had issued an invitation to any or all of the Midnight Mormons to engage in a long form interview, not a debate.

Bill did this separate and apart from me. I was never included or part of Bill’s invitation. I wasn’t really interested in such a long form interview anyway.

If they had taken Bill up on his invitation, instead of making fun of the way he worded it and accusing Bill of adultery, I would not have been part of it.

If they had accused me of backing out, they would have been wrong because I was never going to do it in the first place.

Then, after Bill issued his invitation to Midnight Mormons to do a long form interview, I took Cardon Ellis up on his challenge to debate me “anytime, any place.”

I did this separate and apart from Bill. Bill was never a part of my debate with the Three Amigos.

Hence Bill did not back out of the debate. He was never a part of it.

I explained this to Kwaku on the phone yesterday after they released the new video calling Bill a chicken for backing out of the debate.

I could almost hear the light click on when I explained it to Kwaku.

Kwaku said he would convey this to his “boys” and they would do something live on the subject tomorrow.

I trust they will do the right thing and apologize to Bill.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Re: Is it true Bill Reel backed out of the upcoming debate with Midnight Mormons?

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:36 pm
The Midnight Morons are just a-holes behaving like a-holes. Really just the NNN version of Mopologists.
Must agree. I urged withdrawal of support for FAIR long ago because of their affiliation.

But the level of assholery, boorish and threatening behavior on this board is sky high compared to those cretins.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

I resemble that remark.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

consiglieri wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:41 pm
:lol:
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

It was hard to type that with a straight face, I admit.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:09 pm
Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:36 pm
The Midnight Morons are just a-holes behaving like a-holes. Really just the NNN version of Mopologists.
Must agree. I urged withdrawal of support for FAIR long ago because of their affiliation.

But the level of assholery, boorish and threatening behavior on this board is sky high compared to those cretins.
I especially feel like it’s an asshole move to moan about anonymity while being anonymous, too. And even worse, it’s colon cancer levels of assholery when claiming that AM is BR, when it’s clear as the day is long AM is a moron and communicates nothing like BR, whatsoever. Now. Go and sin no more.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:51 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:

I especially feel like it’s an asshole move to moan about anonymity while being anonymous, too. And even worse, it’s colon cancer levels of assholery when claiming that AM is BR, when it’s clear as the day is long AM is a moron and communicates nothing like BR, whatsoever. Now. Go and sin no more.

- Doc
Perhaps.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:51 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:

- Doc
🍄You🍄do🍄 realize 🍄an🍄 insult 🍄from 🍄you🍄is🍄 actually 🍄 considered 🍄a🍄 compliment 🍄in 🍄my🍄 book 🍄! 🍄The🍄 day 🍄 you 🍄 and 🍄I 🍄 start 🍄 agreeing 🍄is🍄the🍄day🍄my🍄wife🍄 divorces 🍄my🍄beta🍄male🍄 PROGRESSIVE 🍄Azz🍄. 🍄 Don't 🍄mind🍄the🍄 mushrooms 🍄,🍄I'm🍄just 🍄 reminding 🍄 everyone 🍄how🍄much🍄you🍄love🍄 mushrooms.🍄Are🍄 mushrooms 🍄a 🍄fruit🍄 vegetable 🍄or🍄fungi🍄?
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:38 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:09 pm
I just received a notification from Midnight Mormons YouTube channel and they're claiming Bill Reel backed out of the upcoming debate. Any truth?
https://youtu.be/uxaLKprguvo
So if you are Bill Reel, there is a huge amount of cleverness to this post. One question, why so much disruption on the Spirit Paradise forum?

by the way, thanks for keeping the Pro-Trumpism off the Mormonism Live vlog.
You know why there is so much disruption on the Spirit Paradise forum. Because Doc, Alf Omega (a.k.a. Icarus) and Schmo are constantly complaining about anything that doesn't come from the PROGRESSIVE Bible. Gosh Moksha!! Why are you asking me? You should asking the three stooges of the Spirit Paradise forum.
dastardly stem
God

Post by dastardly stem »

consiglieri wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:41 pm
dastardly stem wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:27 pm
Consiglieri:

I understood why Bill backed out. As I recall after the debate was agreed to they did a video where they played some recording of Bill talking hypothetically, I'm guessing, about trying to pick up ladies while his partner watched, or something. It was a weird sounding hypothetical for sure, but they really played as if Bill was a miscreant.

Anyway, it kind of makes sense that they are now ccomplaining Bill backed out. Apparently he did. And, I mean, for good reason. Plus, let's face it a debate with these guys is simply a bit of a joke anyway. They are addressing questions that they have in advance to prepare for. Are they going to go back and forth debating the answers? They'd have to. So it'll be kinda fun to see how that goes. The lame part is the Mormon defenders willing to debate comes down to these guys. I'm guessing their command of logic, or lack of it, will be their defeat. But they'll be loud and showy enough to impress those who refuse logic, as believes typically do. Rfm will likely have great points to make but they'll be fine to beg questions and make emotional appeals, ad hominems, non sequiturs, and to quoque statements. Those will make them feel good and will resonate with fellow believers.

It'll be interesting. I'd really like to see this open up better communication and collaboration across the isles.
To be clear, Bill did not back out.

Bill had issued an invitation to any or all of the Midnight Mormons to engage in a long form interview, not a debate.

Bill did this separate and apart from me. I was never included or part of Bill’s invitation. I wasn’t really interested in such a long form interview anyway.

If they had taken Bill up on his invitation, instead of making fun of the way he worded it and accusing Bill of adultery, I would not have been part of it.

If they had accused me of backing out, they would have been wrong because I was never going to do it in the first place.

Then, after Bill issued his invitation to Midnight Mormons to do a long form interview, I took Cardon Ellis up on his challenge to debate me “anytime, any place.”

I did this separate and apart from Bill. Bill was never a part of my debate with the Three Amigos.

Hence Bill did not back out of the debate. He was never a part of it.

I explained this to Kwaku on the phone yesterday after they released the new video calling Bill a chicken for backing out of the debate.

I could almost hear the light click on when I explained it to Kwaku.

Kwaku said he would convey this to his “boys” and they would do something live on the subject tomorrow.

I think I got the timeline mixed up in my head. I wouldn't doubt if kwaku takes your conversation back and the other two withdraw at that point, thinking they had a mm vs Mormonism live thing. Ah well. In the end it'll hopefully produce some entertainment.
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos