RFM Vs. Midnight Mormons: My Video on the Epic Debate

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: RFM Vs. Midnight Mormons: My Video on the Epic Debate

Post by Moksha »

Trump has issued a challenge to be debated on the issue of election results. I was thinking that in an old-school debating style the team of RFM and Dr. Scratch (representing the side of truth and rationality) should take on the team of Trump and Smac97 (from MD&D) representing the side of perfidy and dissembling.

Just a thought.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Over 5,000 views. Granted it is small meat and potatoes in You Tube land, but that is 5,000 views helping RFM show the problems inherent with Mormon Apologetics and the youth! I am very happy to see this many views. I honestly did not know what to expect, and this is decent for the audience we are mainly viewed by. Thanks to ALL for your support and help in showing Mopologetics has much to learn and change in their stance and evidences they present.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:33 pm
Over 5,000 views.
Fifteen of those views, at least, must have originated at the COB.

See it and weep, Brethren.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
sock puppet
High Priest

Post by sock puppet »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:40 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:33 pm
Over 5,000 views.
Fifteen of those views, at least, must have originated at the COB.

See it and weep, Brethren.
Ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (15)
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal." Groucho Marx
"The truth has no defense against a fool determined to believe a lie." Mark Twain
The best lack all conviction, while the worst//Are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

When you add all three platforms where the debate is available, the total views are over 37,000.

Just saying.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

consiglieri wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:08 pm
When you add all three platforms where the debate is available, the total views are over 37,000.

Just saying.
I watched your ML show last night (congrats on one year, by the way), and you mentioned the church’s Stasi SCMC conducting surveillance operations which, felt a little tongue in cheek, but is in fact a fact. I think you and Bill would be well-positioned to think about the Zersetzung* employed against subversive elements the Stasi SCMC perceive as threatening to the Brethren’s interests. Folks need to know about the church’s activities that’s kind of astonishing, in that a church that reaches a sort of critical mass ends up setting up internal organizations to purge dissident or incongruent thinking from its ranks. It could be a compelling topic for you two to explore if you haven’t done so, yet.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:18 pm
consiglieri wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:08 pm

Just saying.
I watched your ML show last night (congrats on one year, by the way), and you mentioned the church’s Stasi SCMC conducting surveillance operations which, felt a little tongue in cheek, but is in fact a fact. I think you and Bill would be well-positioned to think about the Zersetzung* employed against subversive elements the Stasi SCMC perceive as threatening to the Brethren’s interests. Folks need to know about the church’s activities that’s kind of astonishing, in that a church that reaches a sort of critical mass ends up setting up internal organizations to purge dissident or incongruent thinking from its ranks. It could be a compelling topic for you two to explore if you haven’t done so, yet.

- Doc
Another moderator and myself (as moderator) in the chat admitted to being deep cover SCMC... it was a hoot of a conversation. Then we both agreed that Consiglieri himself is a deep, DEEP cover SCMC, and Consiglieri on the phone to me last night after the show admitted it would be quite fun. Now, he still hasn't said if he has had the 2nd anointing, but we now know of three of us who have confessed to perfidious actions of admitting we are SCMC. And we are going to walk out on strike if the church doesn't start forking over some dough for all our hard work making a list and checking it twice. The highest priority on our list for trouble makers are Daniel C. Peterson, Louis Midgley, and Kiwi 57. MG 2.0 is almost on the list... :lol:
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:17 am
Now, he still hasn't said if he has had the 2nd anointing…
You know, when he admitted to having one of those 2nd Anointing trophies I think he crossed the line! Watch out, Consig. I hear there are Danites still among us.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:55 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:17 am
Now, he still hasn't said if he has had the 2nd anointing…
You know, when he admitted to having one of those 2nd Anointing trophies I think he crossed the line! Watch out, Consig. I hear there are Danites still among us.

- Doc
Yes, but their only weapon of choice is old muskets... :D
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

How is it everyone on MDDB seems blissfully unaware of a debate on Mormonism from a month ago that has garnered almost 40,000 views?