RFM Vs. Midnight Mormons: My Video on the Epic Debate

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

RFM Vs. Midnight Mormons: My Video on the Epic Debate

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://youtu.be/I7IGcUbOL6U

Here is my new video on the epic debate between Radio Free Mormon and the Midnight Mormons. You won't want to miss this!
Shulem
God

Dallin!

Post by Shulem »

Backyard Professor slams and taunts elder Oaks

Oaks wrote: You go to hell, Backyard Professor, you son of perdition, and child of Bigfoot. You'll never amount to anything. You bum. Pay your tithing and shut up.

Kishkumen
God

Re: RFM Vs. Midnight Mormons: My Video on the Epic Debate

Post by Kishkumen »

Can’t wait to watch this!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Me too!!!
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:27 am
https://youtu.be/I7IGcUbOL6U

Here is my new video on the epic debate between Radio Free Mormon and the Midnight Mormons. You won't want to miss this!
You freakin coward. Gut it out next to the streambed.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

My particular views:

1. The MM boys demonstrated a remarkable sense of ignorance, although there were a few bright spots there. I think Kwaku is the brightest of the bunch and if he cools his jets can be an effective apologist. Brad lacks the personality to thrive. Cardon is an idiot. I'm sorry, Cardon, but you are. You are a friend of mine but i can see that you're in this for all the wrong reasons.

2. RFM missed a whale of a lot of hits he could have made but made one or two I had forgotten. All in all he was an affable fellow. I like RFM. I can't understand why he affiliates with that uber-moron Bill Reel.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:15 pm
My particular views:

1. The MM boys demonstrated a remarkable sense of ignorance, although there were a few bright spots there. I think Kwaku is the brightest of the bunch and if he cools his jets can be an effective apologist. Brad lacks the personality to thrive. Cardon is an idiot. I'm sorry, Cardon, but you are. You are a friend of mine but i can see that you're in this for all the wrong reasons.

2. RFM missed a whale of a lot of hits he could have made but made one or two I had forgotten. All in all he was an affable fellow. I like RFM. I can't understand why he affiliates with that uber-moron Bill Reel.
You had me worried for a moment, BY/YB - I thought you were going to pass up an opportunity to diss Bill Reel.

Since he didn't participate in the debate, you could have been forgiven for not mentioning him.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:15 pm
My particular views:

I see you’re still jealous of Bill Reel😂.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:13 pm
I see you’re still jealous of Bill Reel😂.

Hey, POOP!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: