The Historical Jesus & Mormonism: General Issues: My New Video

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

The Historical Jesus & Mormonism: General Issues: My New Video

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://youtu.be/QdEhDIAxmRI

My new video on the Historical Jesus and some Mormon themes, focusing most on the New Testament. Enjoy!
huckelberry
God

Re: The Historical Jesus & Mormonism: General Issues: My New Video

Post by huckelberry »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:01 am
https://youtu.be/QdEhDIAxmRI

My new video on the Historical Jesus and some Mormon themes, focusing most on the New Testament. Enjoy!
Well I got some enjoyment from your presentation, noted a book or two I might consider reading sometime so thank you.

Please pardon the fallowing comments. At the beginning I thought maybe you were half hiding behind a fort of books, a veritable wall. I have found myself feeling claustrophobic with your previous couple of presentations from inside your study. I am sure it is a comfortable and practical study but for watching it is visually cramped and uncomfortable ,very unlike your enjoyably spacious outdoor formats. Oddly the wall in this one which you slowly took down made it all more spacially comfortable to watch. You might experiment with space in the studio for future presentations from that location.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Nelsatan wrote: The Backyard Professor has lazily read uninspired books of little consequence. You'll notice he says nothing about "Jesus the Christ" written by Talmage while within the walls of the holy temple. The apostate bearded professor is a castoff who has descended into the pits of perdition and is taking as many sheep as he can with him. What a shame. The Church could use his tithes dollars to do some real good but he chooses to rob the Lord and blaspheme his holy name.

Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Ah me! I DID miss Talmage........shame on me.... it was a good book.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

huckelberry wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:19 am
You might experiment with space in the studio for future presentations from that location.
Maybe Kerry could put up a physical green screen and show the interior of the Great Library in Alexandria or perhaps the locked room in the sub-basement of the Harold B. Lee Library that houses the works of Fawn McKay Brodie, Juanita Pulsipher Brooks, and Louis Chumley Midgley.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace