Denver Snuffer's "Mormonism Live" interview

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
The Stig
Valiant B

Re: Denver Snuffer's "Mormonism Live" interview

Post by The Stig »

Equality wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:40 pm
This reminds me. Whatever happened to that Apocalrock dude?

And that Nemelka fellow who had the translation to the sealed plates or whatever?

Too many kooks to keep up with. Someone should make a Kook-Tracker App or something
Well, Muir's Apocalrock Facebook page is still up, for whatever that is worth - https://www.Facebook.com/millgully/
Dr. Sunstoned
Valiant A

Re: Denver Snuffer's "Mormonism Live" interview

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

I miss the Apocalrock dude. He had quite the imagination when it came to geology. I did notice from his Facebook site that he has still not reconciled his differences with the church.
Let it end. The Restoration is dead. The last one hundred and eighty years of pretense has fully evaporated all possible virtue. THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS is dead and its rotting corpse will only stink to the end of the world. The empty husk will blow in the wind of apostasy a waving flag of the grotesque billions of dollars plaything of wanton arrogance, as if those who perpetuate its remains are determined to ride this MOTHER OF ABOMINATION all the way down to hell.
James Muir, Oct 18 posting