My Interview with Mythvision: Live Stream, BYP Uncorked! Mormonism Examined!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

My Interview with Mythvision: Live Stream, BYP Uncorked! Mormonism Examined!

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qRIIlUbuw&t=2s

Derek of Mythvision (A very popular podcast/livestream) invited me to an opportunity to live stream with him on his incredible podcast "Mythvision." He watched my video on the Historical Jesus and actually telephoned me and we hit it off right away! So here is our first, and definitely not only or last live stream together where we talk about a LOT of topics! I give good shout outs to many folks here as well, and to Mormon Discussion Inc., and give Dan Peterson a poopie award. We had questions asked about Mormonism, archaeology, and the Book of Abraham as well as the Historical Jesus and Early Christianity. We had so blasted much FUN! We went over by an hour, and the crowd roared they want more. So, here is the first one for you all to enjoy.
dastardly stem
God

Re: My Interview with Mythvision: Live Stream, BYP Uncorked! Mormonism Examined!

Post by dastardly stem »

That's awesome, Philo. Looking forward to watch/listen. He gets the big main dudes 9n there. I rarely miss an installment.
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos
Shulem
God

Re: My Interview with Mythvision: Live Stream, BYP Uncorked! Mormonism Examined!

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:41 am
I give good shout outs to many folks here as well

Woohoo! Book of Abraham!!

"Tens of thousands" are leaving the church because of the Book of Abraham.

Great plug! Thanks.

:D
rockslider
Nursery

Post by rockslider »

Kerry,
I've been subscribed to Derek for some time. I love to listen to Robert Price. I have loved you from way back. You are our (Mormons) R. Price! And you represented yourself and us (Mormon sceptics who love you) exceptionally well.

Congratulations on hooking up with Derek. I asked here sometime back about Bill and rfm linking you up on Bill's umbrella. It's great that this has finally happened.

Broading your exposure to the world beyond Mormon interest to share your personal growth deeply into Christianity at PhD levels. via getting another venue going with Derek is fantastic.

The energy you brought to that live stream was contagious. You deserve Derek's instant love of you and planed support of you in the future.

All the best to you brother and friend!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Rockslider, that is so nice of you to say. Thank you. We are gonna try to blow the doors off of things for interesting topics and engaging ideas I think... I am entirely unworthy to be compared to Robert Price. I am deeply honored you do so, but knock it off, it's false... :)
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Philo:

I also loved the interview with mythvision. Go buddy go! I have to agree with rockslider, I've listened to a lot of Robert Price. You are the Mormon version! I loved the Bible geek when he was doing it periodically. You are definitely his equal.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:55 am
Philo:

I also loved the interview with mythvision. Go buddy go! I have to agree with rockslider, I've listened to a lot of Robert Price. You are the Mormon version! I loved the Bible geek when he was doing it periodically. You are definitely his equal.
Dude you are so nice to say that. Thank you. I shall truly try NOT to ever disappoint anyone...er... except apologists... :lol: