Merry Christmas!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Philo Sofee »

Ah Santa Christ and Jesus Claus was good to us! Many very favorable presents and good times with loved ones, and plenty of snow... oh my goodness the snow!
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Snow!?
We have three tiny forlorn piles of snow in the yard. Perhaps two cubic feet in total. I saw a weather map yesterday which showed snow all over the west except a small triangle in which I live.

It is still a good Christmas and I wish well to all of you
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Merry Christmas from our front door to yours Terrestrial people!

Jersey

p.s. We have a thread to extend your holiday wishes to us down in Paradise Forum, too. Why do I feel like we Paradise people are on the wrong side of the tracks around here? Shades and mods cleaned the place up for us. Come on down!
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
kairos
CTR B

Post by kairos »

With the celebration of Christmas, we hear Jesus call in love to all who doubt, those whose world is a big mess, to hurting , to the wealthy who seem to have everything but feel lost and empty, in fact to all peoples. He simply asks us to believe in Him at the deepest level of our being that He is the Savior of the world and your savior. Then trust Him to change us !
It worked for me when I gave my life to Christ in 1986 when life seemed to have no real meaning.
It will work for you - that is His promise in John
3:16!
Try it, trust in Him !

Many the many bright colors of God’s love fill your Christmas and your future!
Kairos
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

kairos wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:23 pm
With the celebration of Christmas, we hear Jesus call in love to all who doubt, those whose world is a big mess, to hurting , to the wealthy who seem to have everything but feel lost and empty, in fact to all peoples. He simply asks us to believe in Him at the deepest level of our being that He is the Savior of the world and your savior. Then trust Him to change us !
It worked for me when I gave my life to Christ in 1986 when life seemed to have no real meaning.
It will work for you - that is His promise in John
3:16!
Try it, trust in Him !

Many the many bright colors of God’s love fill your Christmas and your future!
Kairos
Sweet surrender. Merry Christmas, Kairos.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7