RFM & Bill Reel Just DESTROYED the 2 Cumorah Hill Theory Tonight

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

RFM & Bill Reel Just DESTROYED the 2 Cumorah Hill Theory Tonight

Post by Philo Sofee »

Just watched Mormonism Live! and these guys utterly decimated the 2 hill Cumorah theory of FARMS. And next week they have a follow up with a special guest who will be able to show how FARMS has manipulated, lied, and cheated with it. So stay tuned and come one come all to the real Hill Cumorah issues where Daniel C. Peterson and Co., are taken completely apart!
drumdude
God

Re: RFM & Bill Reel Just DESTROYED the 2 Cumorah Hill Theory Tonight

Post by drumdude »

"Where is the Hill Cumorah(s)?" is my favorite Mormon question, right next to, "What is the name of the King?"
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

I still have fond memories of that stanza from the Book of Mormon musical,
"One Cumorah, two Cumorah, three Cumorah, four
Put it all together as we're going out the door
Pretend that we know it, pretend like we're poor
Soon they'll all be roasted in the depths of the sloar!"
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:40 am
I still have fond memories of that stanza from the Book of Mormon musical,
"One Cumorah, two Cumorah, three Cumorah, four
Put it all together as we're going out the door
Pretend that we know it, pretend like we're poor
Soon they'll all be roasted in the depths of the sloar!"
Sloar?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:59 am
Sloar?
Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!"
―Vinz Clortho
So it is Biblical.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:46 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:59 am
Sloar?
Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!"
―Vinz Clortho
So it is Biblical.
Ooooh. Ha ha. It’s from a Ghostbusters video game. Ha. Yeah. Cool cool cool.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:19 am
"Where is the Hill Cumorah(s)?" is my favorite Mormon question, right next to, "What is the name of the King?"

I will have to watch a rerun because I missed it but will watch it just as soon as it becomes available.

The Cumorah that Joseph Smith envisioned was right here in America and I exposed that in a very lengthy thread entitled:

Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

There is no doubt at all in my mind in which I feel Joseph Smith was channeling through me in revealing what actually happened. Okay, so maybe I'm crazy or just another nutcase here on Discuss Mormonism, you decide -- whatever people think of me, whatever. But I feel Joseph Smith, my new buddy, was speaking through me, whispering from the dust, so to speak. Joseph Smith had a story to tell and wanted to do it in the most pious way he could think of and it became successful and and he ran with it all the way.

Folks, the Hill Cumorah in which Smith's story took place was in New York and the Book of Mormon landing took place down on the peninsula called Delmarva. I know it! Joseph Smith knows it! And God knows it!

Also, I had another thread about the Jaredites leaving the old world and coming to America but I stopped because of lack of interest. The final voyage leaving the Mediterranean to America was not covered because of lack of interest. But, I know, or should I say I BELEIVE where Joseph Smith envisioned the barges finally landed. But I didn't get into it because nobody wanted to know so screw it.

Shulem Cracks the Book of Ether! Jaredite Expedition & Geography is Revealed!

Anyway, I look forward to the podcast -- and may the blessings of Shulem be with you all and happy New Year!

:D
Last edited by Shulem on Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sock puppet
High Priest

Post by sock puppet »

I hope to be able to get a transcript of last evening's broadcast
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal." Groucho Marx
"The truth has no defense against a fool determined to believe a lie." Mark Twain
The best lack all conviction, while the worst//Are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
BeNotDeceived
Priest

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Not one shred of evidence has been found around the hill Cumorah area in NY to bolster validity for the B of M. Nothing. But members of TSCC will tell you 'guys, even though we can't find any evidence to support the B of M, we know it's true because Joseph Smith was a prophet and the church is true' in spite of the fact that their own 'church' admitted 7 years ago in essays that no archaeological, linguistic or historical evidence has surfaced but that the mysteries evading researchers will unfold soon enough at some point, so have faith. :lol: :roll: Now excuse them while they go and check the current value of the 'church's' stock portfolio.
Rivendale
God

Post by Rivendale »

BeNotDeceived wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:48 pm
Not one shred of evidence has been found around the hill Cumorah area in NY to bolster validity for the B of M. Nothing. But members of TSCC will tell you 'guys, even though we can't find any evidence to support the B of M, we know it's true because Joseph Smith was a prophet and the church is true' in spite of the fact that their own 'church' admitted 7 years ago in essays that no archaeological, linguistic or historical evidence has surfaced but that the mysteries evading researchers will unfold soon enough at some point, so have faith. :lol: :roll: Now excuse them while they go and check the current value of the 'church's' stock portfolio.
I give you the master of double speak and obfuscation. President Nelson:
“It is not a textbook of history, although some history is found within its pages. It is not a definitive work on ancient American agriculture or politics. It is not a record of all former inhabitants of the Western Hemisphere, but only of particular groups of people.”