Shulem Cracks Book of Mormon Geography

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem Cracks Book of Mormon Geography

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:48 pm
Shulem wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:42 pm

Seeing is believing. I don't walk by faith, I walk by sight.
Dead end.

That is the response from any religionist defending their religion from others who don't believe it. It serves no purpose in supporting claims of a narrow neck that fits the description of the Book of Mormon text. All you have is faith. Been there done that. I've had faith too, I know what it's all about. And, I know what it's like to dump faith and walk by sight. I'll tell you straight up, if I was still a member of the church and relying on faith and having a discussion with you on this board about Book of Mormon geography, we would be arguing still, because your argument is pretty bad and I would not accept it.
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:56 pm
I'll tell you straight up, if I was still a member of the church and relying on faith and having a discussion with you on this board about Book of Mormon geography, we would be arguing still, because your argument is pretty bad and I would not accept it.
I haven’t actually set forth a firm argument one way or the other in regards to Book of Mormon geography.

So we wouldn’t have much to worry/argue about. 😄

Regards,
MG
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:02 pm
I haven’t actually set forth a firm argument one way or the other in regards to Book of Mormon geography.

Look pal, you isn't getting any younger and u ain't gonna be around forever. You're going to kick the bucket and at the rate you're going you'll never make a firm decision on which geography model is the true one. Your tombstone will read, "Here lies MG who was never able to figure out where the narrow neck was."

Is that how you want to be remembered, MG? Disappoint everyone?

It's looking that way!
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:07 pm
MG 2.0 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:02 pm

Look pal, you isn't getting any younger and u ain't gonna be around forever. You're going to kick the bucket and at the rate you're going you'll never make a firm decision on which geography model is the true one. Your tombstone will read, "Here lies MG who was never able to figure out where the narrow neck was."

Is that how you want to be remembered, MG? Disappoint everyone?

It's looking that way!
Funny man.

Regards,
MG
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:18 am
Funny man.

Regards,
MG

May I ask you a question, please?

How do you feel knowing that your Church will never reveal where the narrow neck of land is so long as you live?
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:18 pm
MG 2.0 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:18 am
Funny man.

Regards,
MG

How do you feel knowing that your Church will never reveal where the narrow neck of land is so long as you live?
Somewhat apathetic.

Regards,
MG
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:35 pm
Shulem wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:18 pm

Somewhat apathetic.

Regards,
MG

Then you have accepted the outcome and will live with it. You will also die with it and never come to a knowledge of the truth. Such is fate. Your solution is that all these little details will be explained in the next life. To that I say, "Carry on, carry on, carry on!"