Mormonism Live on Free Will

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Rivendale
God

Re: Mormonism Live on Free Will

Post by Rivendale »

dantana wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:27 am
Well, all those tomes of new age quantum P. books I read years ago, and PG explains it in a couple of paragraphs. Thankyou.

I had always been of the understanding that the particle when existing in it's wave state was just, in essence, a potential. Everywhere and nowhere specific, until it was measured or viewed, which caused it to 'collapse' into it's solid form. This works nicely for woo theory but, not any more I guess.
Hey there is room for woo. All those detectors just confuse the situation. There is really something wonderful going on. It is just hidden. You can squeeze woo anywhere.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rivendale wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:30 am
dantana wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:27 am
Well, all those tomes of new age quantum P. books I read years ago, and PG explains it in a couple of paragraphs. Thankyou.

I had always been of the understanding that the particle when existing in it's wave state was just, in essence, a potential. Everywhere and nowhere specific, until it was measured or viewed, which caused it to 'collapse' into it's solid form. This works nicely for woo theory but, not any more I guess.
Hey there is room for woo. All those detectors just confuse the situation. There is really something wonderful going on. It is just hidden. You can squeeze woo anywhere.
:lol: Squeezing woo. What an image.
Rivendale
God

Post by Rivendale »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:04 am
Rivendale wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:30 am

:lol: Squeezing woo. What an image.
You might get arrested.