John Gee & "Interpreter" Deliver Yet Another Book of Abraham Embarrassment

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: John Gee & "Interpreter" Deliver Yet Another Book of Abraham Embarrassment

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:29 pm
I wonder if Lou Midgley would audition for playing the part of Quincy... I think Gemli would make a fine Joseph Smith. Those two together could cause the film to become an intergalactic best seller.

Seriously though, it would prove the bomb. They would have to actually use references and citations and ALL of them are nonfaith promoting. Maybe someday an actual movie will be done about the making of the Book of Abraham but not produced by apologists or Mormon funds.

Hmmm. It could happen, someday.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:35 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
I wonder if Lou Midgley would audition for playing the part of Quincy... I think Gemli would make a fine Joseph Smith. Those two together could cause the film to become an intergalactic best seller.

Seriously though, it would prove the bomb. They would have to actually use references and citations and ALL of them are nonfaith promoting. Maybe someday an actual movie will be done about the making of the Book of Abraham but not produced by apologists or Mormon funds.

Heh... the Midnight Mormons could be the Three Witnesses to the Book of Mormon too! :D
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:58 pm
Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:35 pm

Heh... the Midnight Mormons could be the Three Witnesses to the Book of Mormon too! :D

And they would be able to ordain Quacko. That would make for some good PR. But what would happen to 🦆 Quacko’s priesthood after settling in Utah with Brigham in command?
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:24 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:58 pm

And they would be able to ordain Quacko. That would make for some good PR. But what would happen to 🦆 Quacko’s priesthood after settling in Utah with Brigham in command?
An angel with a flaming sword could tell Brigham to let him have the Priesthood?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:58 pm
Here we are informed that God has 20,000 chariots and thousands of angels at his disposal. But nothing is said about horses pulling those chariots. Does that mean there are 20,000 horseless chariots in heaven? :?

Of course not! Whoever heard of a horseless chariot other than John Gee?

:lol:
What would pull the chariots beside winged steeds? With all the first-tier LDS Gods in the Celestial Kingdom, many chariots are needed for interplanetary travel, especially on family home evenings.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:47 am
What would pull the chariots beside winged steeds? With all the first-tier LDS Gods in the Celestial Kingdom, many chariots are needed for interplanetary travel, especially on family home evenings.

Bear in mind that the chariot in the Book of Abraham is from blabber mouthed Jehovah who boasts in his strength and claims to have the finest chariot in heaven and on earth. Give me a break! Jehovah is one of the most notorious figures in human history. He's a blood sucker and a killer at heart. This is the very god who came up with the idea that drinking blood gets your sins forgiven. He's a murderer and a gay basher!

To hell with JEHOVAH! Crucify him!

:twisted:
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:47 am
Shulem wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:58 pm
Here we are informed that God has 20,000 chariots and thousands of angels at his disposal. But nothing is said about horses pulling those chariots. Does that mean there are 20,000 horseless chariots in heaven? :?

Of course not! Whoever heard of a horseless chariot other than John Gee?

:lol:
Oh Galactic Home Evening, what a concept! We could share our green jello with the Andromeda Mormons!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Philo Sofee wrote:
I wonder if Lou Midgley would audition for playing the part of Quincy...
I'm still wondering about Professor Midgley's relationship with the Trump post-election team when they kept threatening "to release the Kraken". What did they expect Midgley to do when released?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:04 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
I wonder if Lou Midgley would audition for playing the part of Quincy...
I'm still wondering about Professor Midgley's relationship with the Trump post-election team when they kept threatening "to release the Kraken". What did they expect Midgley to do when released?
Go on a different mission than at New Zealand? Forgive Gemli? Be an actual Latter Day Saint instead of a lip service one? Write a book that actually might be useful? Restart the FARMS Review of Books and this time do a Gemli is atheist butthead as an acrostic?