Exchange with Smoot re Book of Abraham

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
malkie
God

Re: Exchange with Smoot re Book of Abraham

Post by malkie »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:07 pm
My recollection is that the phrase was actually "tapir bukkake," and that Smoot said it in a moment of frustration/anger. Critics were yet again reveling in the Book of Mormon's lack of historical evidence, and making fun of the whole "horse actually means tapir" apologetic. Smoot was involved in the conversation and stormed off in a huff, saying something like "Have fun with your tapir bukkake!" as a final retort.
Was that related in some way to something being pulled sharply in a rotating manner? :lol:
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Rivendale
God

Re: Exchange with Smoot re Book of Abraham

Post by Rivendale »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:07 pm
My recollection is that the phrase was actually "tapir bukkake," and that Smoot said it in a moment of frustration/anger. Critics were yet again reveling in the Book of Mormon's lack of historical evidence, and making fun of the whole "horse actually means tapir" apologetic. Smoot was involved in the conversation and stormed off in a huff, saying something like "Have fun with your tapir bukkake!" as a final retort.
That sounds about right. It was an obscure thread that should be kept alive. And beastiality is alive and well.