Mormonism Live with Dan Vogel, Brent Metcalfe, April 6, 2022!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Mormonism Live with Dan Vogel, Brent Metcalfe, April 6, 2022!!!

Post by Philo Sofee »

Tomorrow night! Another spectacular review/interview, fun time with two great Book of Abraham scholars, Bill Reel and Radio Free Mormon going to make fireworks with Dan Vogel and Brent Metcalfe. I am so looking forward to this! And, in a bit of self advertisement, Backyard Professor Sunday night Fireside Live will be discussing Stephen Smoot's review of Dan Vogel's new book "Book of Abraham Apologetics." This is Vogel's month! Come one, come all, the shows must go on!
And the Backyard Professor has also been invited to do a series on Mormonism on the world famous Mythvision Podcasts, the first showing is on Monday, April 11, 2022 at 5:30 Mountain Time in the U.S., and at 7:30 Eastern time.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Mormonism Live with Dan Vogel, Brent Metcalfe, April 6, 2022!!!

Post by Dr. Shades »

}sigh{ Here we go again:

What's the link to this Bill Reel & Radio Free Mormon review/interview?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECDpGELsds

I think it airs at 6:30 PM MST.

I hope Shulem does a call-in.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
dan vogel
CTR A

Post by dan vogel »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:58 am
Tomorrow night! Another spectacular review/interview, fun time with two great Book of Abraham scholars, Bill Reel and Radio Free Mormon going to make fireworks with Dan Vogel and Brent Metcalfe. I am so looking forward to this! And, in a bit of self advertisement, Backyard Professor Sunday night Fireside Live will be discussing Stephen Smoot's review of Dan Vogel's new book "Book of Abraham Apologetics." This is Vogel's month! Come one, come all, the shows must go on!
And the Backyard Professor has also been invited to do a series on Mormonism on the world famous Mythvision Podcasts, the first showing is on Monday, April 11, 2022 at 5:30 Mountain Time in the U.S., and at 7:30 Eastern time.
Thanks Kerry. We'll do our best. If you want I can send you my own response to Smoot. Just tell me where to send it in messages or elsewhere.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:16 am
}sigh{ Here we go again:

What's the link to this Bill Reel & Radio Free Mormon review/interview?
:lol:
Dr. Shades UNIVERSAL RULES: wrote:6. "Cross-posting" from other message boards is allowed. Feel free. If you do this--or if you just mention content hosted at another site--always provide a link to that content so people can find out just what it is you're talking about.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:23 am
I hope Shulem does a call-in.

Oh, I don't think so. Too rich for my blood. But thank you for expressing interest. It's nice to know someone out there wants to hear what I might have to say. Someday, I might actually do a podcast of mine own on the Book of Abraham and Book of Mormon geography. If you think my written presentations are good, imagine oral and visual presentations -- stunning, powerful, and irrefutable! In any case, I remain in the shadows for now. But, I am the MONSTER under the bed.

:twisted: