Colleen Ralson

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
msnobody
Prophet

Colleen Ralson

Post by msnobody »

Did any of you know her?
She authored the book The Christian Companion to The Triple Combination, and former director of Nauvoo Christian Visitors Center. I once talked to her for a couple of hours long distance— a $30 phone call when I got the phone bill back in the day.
It seems she passed away at the end of last year.
https://www.tributearchive.com/obituari ... een-ralson
Last edited by msnobody on Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Colleen Ralson

Post by Philo Sofee »

No, I didn't know her, but sorry to hear of her passing... may she rest in peace.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

When I first started doubting, I was given a little pamphlet that was called something like “color the Book of Mormon.” She had a color coded system, with tabs, where you can systematically show Protestant theology in the Book of Mormon. I did it and I still have the Book of Mormon with tabs. I haven't used it is along time, since the internet, but pre internet it was a great tool. I often showed it to missionary’s at my door.
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

I got about halfway marking one of my copies of the Book of Mormon. Every time I pick it up to work on it, I have to re-read how to mark it. She was such a pleasant lady to talk to back then.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7