THE Podcast of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

THE Podcast of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECDpGELsds

Never had so much fun! Brent Metcalfe and Dan Vogel go at it! Oh their argument is for the ages man! At the end when callers were invited they got into it for over an HOUR MAN!!!!! And the VERY ending, Joseph Smith himself makes an appearance! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT BEYOND KOLOB
Shulem
God

Re: THE Podcast of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shulem »

:lol:
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

And Paul Osborne got some very much needed recognition also... on Anubis's snout being chopped off. Looks like a show down with Brent Metcalfe is in the works. Gonna be some GREAT future shows at Mormonism Live folks!!!
Bond
CTR A

Post by Bond »

They sadly missed Wrestlemania by four days.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:32 am
And Paul Osborne got some very much needed recognition also... on Anubis's snout being chopped off.

It's irrefutable that the person of Fig. 6, is Anubis. The labeling over him and the features of his personage are indicative that this person is in fact, Anubis.

John Gee won't deny it.
Kerry Muhlestein won't deny it.

THAT speaks volumes.

Metcalfe's questioning of whether the papyrus was damaged and Reuben Hedlock was therefore working with what he had does not fly. I've examined this matter very carefully and there is no question in my mind that this portion of the papyrus and the hieroglyphic text about it was fully intact. The nose was hacked out of the lead plate. The headcloth which was not originally overly ornate was smoothed out and removed from the lead as well. The person was simplified and made to appear as the least important person in the vignette in order to lower his station from the Dog-star god Anubis of Free Masonry to that of an assumed African slave. Known only to Hedlock is why he elected to leave the canine ear atop the head and not carve a human ear on the side of the head. Known only to Hedlock is why curious markings of the removed snout are prominently left in the lead as a kind of foot-print. These mysteries can be cracked, penetrated, and understood. I may eventually have to do my own podcast (face to face) in order to bring to light and explain these things to meet with my own satisfaction and well as others. I have yet to do a special thread in the Celestial Forum on this subject because I don't feel there is sufficient interest and I'm holding back.

Here are the links on this message board that detail the history of Anubis's snout being removed and why:

A few questions for Shulem (Moment of discovery with Jersey Girl)
Facsimile No. 3 printing plate reveals jackal head Anubis
Shout Out to Shulem

Philo, Bill Reel was asking me in the chat if I could refer him to links on this subject. This thread would do just fine because it has the three links above. Can you pass it on to him with my compliments, please? Hey, you were an active participant when all this first went down.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Glad it all went so well! Hooray!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:30 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
And Paul Osborne got some very much needed recognition also... on Anubis's snout being chopped off.

It's irrefutable that the person of Fig. 6, is Anubis. The labeling over him and the features of his personage are indicative that this person is in fact, Anubis.

John Gee won't deny it.

THAT speaks volumes.

Metcalfe's questioning of whether the papyrus was damaged and Reuben Hedlock was therefore working with what he had does not fly. I've examined this matter very carefully and there is no question in my mind that this portion of the papyrus and the hieroglyphic text about it was fully intact. The nose was hacked out of the lead plate. The headcloth which was not originally overly ornate was smoothed out and removed from the lead as well. The person was simplified and made to appear as the least important person in the vignette in order to lower his station from the Dog-star god Anubis of Free Masonry to that of an assumed African slave. Known only to Hedlock is why he elected to leave the canine ear atop the head and not carve a human ear on the side of the head. Known only to Hedlock is why curious markings of the removed snout are prominently left in the lead as a kind of foot-print. These mysteries can be cracked, penetrated, and understood. I may eventually have to do my own podcast (face to face) in order to bring to light and explain these things to meet with my own satisfaction and well as others. I have yet to do a special thread in the Celestial Forum on this subject because I don't feel there is sufficient interest and I'm holding back.

Here are the links on this message board that detail the history of Anubis's snout being removed and why:

Shout Out to Shulem

Philo, Bill Reel was asking me in the chat if I could refer him to links on this subject. This thread would do just fine because it has the three links above. Can you pass it on to him with my compliments, please? Hey, you were an active participant when all this first went down.
I will be happy to for you Shulem.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Everyone should watch the ending. Going through the list of translated Egyptian words could make for several clips for future podcast additions.

I am hoping Bill Reel, RFM, and Kerry will be seriously talking to Paul as an upcoming episode guest. There must be some secret combination of words that can elicit him to say yes.

Metcalfe's questioning of whether the papyrus was damaged and Reuben Hedlock was therefore working with what he had does not fly.
Has Brent Metcalf not studied other Book of Breathings facsimiles? Does a slave lead anybody else into the Egyptian afterlife? Pretty sure that role had been assigned to Anubis.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Brent Metcalfe
Nursery

Post by Brent Metcalfe »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:30 am
Philo Sofee wrote:

John Gee won't deny it.

THAT speaks volumes.

Shout Out to Shulem

Paul, my friend, you are correct… I spoke to Robin Jensen tonight about the jackal snout in Fac. 3 and he affirmed it *was* chiseled off, but he’s quick to note that metal printer’s plates isn’t his area of expertise (though it’s obvious the alteration happened before it was printed in the _Times and Seasons_). The one thing we both find odd is the jackal ears remained—why? But on the jackal snout I stand corrected.

My best,

</brent>
Brent Metcalfe
Nursery

Post by Brent Metcalfe »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:45 pm
Everyone should watch the ending. Going through the list of translated Egyptian words could make for several clips for future podcast additions.

I am hoping Bill Reel, RFM, and Kerry will be seriously talking to Paul as an upcoming episode guest. There must be some secret combination of words that can elicit him to say yes.

Metcalfe's questioning of whether the papyrus was damaged and Reuben Hedlock was therefore working with what he had does not fly.
Has Brent Metcalf not studied other Book of Breathings facsimiles? Does a slave lead anybody else into the Egyptian afterlife? Pretty sure that role had been assigned to Anubis.
Of course I have—that’s a silly question. I stated during the interview the figure is Anubis. What I wondered about is if the snout was chiseled off, why do the jackal ears remain? Also, Anubis isn’t a “slave,” he’s a god.