Shulem's first Book of Abraham PODCAST!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Shulem's first Book of Abraham PODCAST!

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:56 pm
The idea that a vile Asiatic bearded man assumed the role of the king on his throne is SINFUL -- death on the spot.
Oh yeah? What about that time when you and Kerry were captured by apologists dressed in Reformed Egyptian robes, and how you kept your eyes closed when Drs. Nibley, Midgley, Peterson, and Gee opened the lid of the Ark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m83JcNoNQ-4
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Shulem's first Book of Abraham PODCAST!

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:24 am
Shulem wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:56 pm
The idea that a vile Asiatic bearded man assumed the role of the king on his throne is SINFUL -- death on the spot.
Oh yeah? What about that time when you and Kerry were captured by apologists dressed in Reformed Egyptian robes, and how you kept your eyes closed when Drs. Nibley, Midgley, Peterson, and Gee opened the lid of the Ark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m83JcNoNQ-4
I would either confirm or deny said occurrence were it not for the sacred and righteous fact that sacredness ought not to be spread forth out among the gentiles in vile manner, therefore not denying nor affirming it, I would add my testimony that what got seen, got seen as the truth of God. Now, I'm not saying I know how visions work, I don't know the physical mechanics, but what got seen, got seen of God...
Ryan Larsen
Sunbeam

Re: A new leaf

Post by Ryan Larsen »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:18 pm
Anyway, my little podcast of Fax 3 changes everything because I don't see how I can continue producing Book of Abraham threads that have a vicious or mean slant to them. I think it's fair to say that I've vented and am satisfied. So, if I have anything else to add to the forum about the Book of Abraham it will very likely be mellow with a friendly disposition. I've done the mean and nasty! Time to move on.

Shulem? What happened to Shulem?

8-)
I’ve always seen that in you. I just knew you were frustrated at times, probably feeling misunderstood and unable to hold people to account for things you feel are dishonest.

And it’s okay if you still get frustrated at times. You’re passionate and I like that about you.

Now, as far as respecting the dead, I partly agree with you but I would have to reconcile that with the fact that museums are doing something similar and everyone acts like it’s okay.

Rights for the dead is sort of like veganism and animal rights. There are genuine ethical questions that merit discussion, but the larger societal consensus seems to be that it’s a non-issue.