The Real Sons of Satan

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

The Real Sons of Satan

Post by bill4long »

Now, I would never judge anyone to be a son of Satan (assuming he exists), but Jesus tossed that moniker right at the religious hypocrites. (John 8:44)

Do you know anyone like that?

100s of billions in assets. A tiny faction of their assets to help others. Meanwhile taking nice salaries from tithe-payers (even when they can't affort it) and flying around on Gulf Stream jets. Plenty of great food and nice soft beds to sleep in. Must be nice. I guess "Jesus" loves those rich business guys running his church. Where can I sign up? :D

But why doesn't it match up with the New Testament?

--Bill
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
drumdude
God

Re: The Real Sons of Satan

Post by drumdude »

You haven't been reading Sic Et Non. Daniel Peterson has been meticulously keeping track of all the good work Mormons have been doing.

Not an objective track, since the church's finances are as secretive as Epstein Island's guest list, but subjectively they're doing great!
Moksha
God

Re: The Real Sons of Satan

Post by Moksha »

bill4long wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:10 am
But why doesn't it match up with the New Testament?

--Bill
It might have something to do with Christopher Hitchens ruining religion. Dr. Peterson frequently laments this ruination.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace