A Fun Way To Spend Easter With Your Loved One

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

A Fun Way To Spend Easter With Your Loved One

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

What better way to spend Easter than roasting one of the most racist and hilariously bad movies ever produced by the Church.

Who doesn't love a movie about a very white Jesus coming to the Americas to save the dark natives from their sins and barbarity. Where else can you see white actors like Jeremy Hoop for the starring role, and hundreds of other actors in brown face?

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
drumdude
God

Re: A Fun Way To Spend Easter With Your Loved One

Post by drumdude »

How about one for Witnesses? I'm sure a few of us would gladly pay money to see Dan's precious film in Glorious Widescreen Heckle-vision!
Alamo Drafthouse Cinema wrote:Using technology provided by MuVChat, we give audiences the chance to send texts to the big screen and comment on the movie as it plays. We don’t bring this out for the good movies, though. Hecklevison’s text commentary is reserved for only the worst of films that Hollywood has churned out over its long and sordid history.