Radio Free Mormon: How Jesus Became the Savior

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Radio Free Mormon: How Jesus Became the Savior

Post by Shulem »

Great podcast presentation by our beloved Radio Free Mormon telling us how the Jesus myth of resurrection was written into the gospels in order to cover up Jesus's ultimate failure in that he died and failed to overrule the Romans! Houston JERUSALEM, we have a problem.

Radio Free Mormon: 240: How Jesus Became the Savior

Now, with that said, the new design coloring for the website is absolutely awful. The dark green is painful to the eyes and nearly impossible to read black text over it. What is RFM thinking? My goodness, RFM, incorporating exorcist green vomit as your background was a mistake. You'll need to correct that just as soon as someone can advise you on a proper color and shade.

:mrgreen:

High Spy
Regional Representative

Re: Radio Free Mormon: How Jesus Became the Savior

Post by High Spy »

Interesting discussion about David :!:

Copy Cat :lol: https://backyardprofessor.org/

BYP has $380 total donations as per me other threads.

Slog made me do it. :mrgreen:
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:50 pm
Slog made me do it. :mrgreen:

OMG! :o

That green absolutely has to go!

Dark green and black text!!

drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I believe there’s a good parallel between the apocalyptic Jesus who foretold of the coming end of the world and the apocalyptic Joseph smith who foretold of the coming end of the world.

Both leaders left the world with a church that had to deal with the fact that we are actually not in the latter days, despite the founders message.

How many centuries have to pass before the “latter days” part of the church’s name becomes a joke? Certainly it makes no sense if it takes more than 1800 more years for Christ to return…
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:23 pm
Both leaders left the world with a church that had to deal with the fact that we are actually not in the latter days, despite the founders message.

The Church of Jesus Christ Changed its-name Again

AD 30
AD Millennium #1
AD Millennium #2
AD 2022
AD Millennium #3

Still, no Jesus!

Have faith!

AD Millennium #4
AD Millennium #5

Still, no Jesus!
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Just finished the podcast. RFM (Consiglieri) really put a dagger in Christianity and its bastard child Mormonism. RFM does great work with his podcasts and with the weekly podcasts he does with Bill Reel in showing the defects in Mormonism. However, I'm partial to the '70s version of Jesus Christ Superstar.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

I would like to say that I enjoyed the podcast very much and it deserves a second listen. RFM spells out some excellent points which show how history was written based on ideas of myth making. Chief and foremost, the body of Jesus turns up missing and that converts into the resurrection. The whole purpose of the secure tomb being guarded by Pilate's security guards was to ensure the body didn't come up missing in order to prevent the Christians from claiming Jesus rose from the dead. But sure enough, the body comes into question, and apparently turns up missing. Is it possible that conniving Christians somehow managed to steal the body at night and pay the guards off with some hefty bribes? So the real question is: How much money did the Christians pay to steal the body in order to get even with the chief priests and Pharisees?

Oh the irony of it all! We have all been lied to. Folks, the resurrection of Christ is the biggest lie in the history of this world. It did not happen. It's all myth.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

I would suggest nobody guarded the tomb because it didn’t occur to anyone at the time that the disciples would steal the body.

This aspect, too, was probably written in later in order to make the account more miraculous.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:47 pm
I would suggest nobody guarded the tomb because it didn’t occur to anyone at the time that the disciples would steal the body.

This aspect, too, was probably written in later in order to make the account more miraculous.

That could go either way. Either way, the Christians lose.

;)
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

There is going to be hell to pay.