Ronald Rasbands admits he hasn’t met Jesus…

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
IHAQ
God

Ronald Rasbands admits he hasn’t met Jesus…

Post by IHAQ »

On his instagram page (@ronaldarasband) Ronald posted…
“We had a marvellous devotional with the cast before the Mesa Easter Pageant. As we left, walking by the chapel door, I did a double take and stepped back, walking in again to ask: “Are you Jesus?”

Why did an Apostle need to ask?

“It was actually quite a moment for me! What would it feel like for you if you saw the Saviour? Would you act differently?”

Can’t you tell us how it feels Ronnie?
drumdude
God

Re: Ronald Rasbands admits he hasn’t met Jesus…

Post by drumdude »

I don’t understand. Who did he ask is Jesus? The chapel?
dastardly stem
God

Post by dastardly stem »

If he ever meets Jesus it appears it'll be nothing more than visionary, I"m guessing. I hope it's worth it for him.
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

With an Easter pageant I imagine somebody was playing the role of Jesus. (just to lamely state the obvious to weigh down a lighthearted bit of fancy.)
BeNotDeceived
Priest

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Why would Christ single out formerly successful businessmen in a giant wealthy men's club who are running the richest real estate corporation on the planet masquerading as a religion who demand 10% of members' income as they prosper under a massive financial umbrella provided by said 'church', indulging in the spoils of Babylon??? Christ would appear to Mother Theresa, homeless shelter workers, food pantry employees, heads of true charitable organizations, the honest and faithful in heart, those with integrity, etc. way before he would appear to men pretending to speak with God who deceive millions in the name of money, fame and power heading a contrived religion created by a con-man! :lol:
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

BeNotDeceived wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:25 am
Why would Christ single out formerly successful businessmen in a giant wealthy men's club who are running the richest real estate corporation on the planet masquerading as a religion who demand 10% of members' income as they prosper under a massive financial umbrella provided by said 'church', indulging in the spoils of Babylon??? Christ would appear to Mother Theresa, homeless shelter workers, food pantry employees, heads of true charitable organizations, the honest and faithful in heart, those with integrity, etc. way before he would appear to men pretending to speak with God who deceive millions in the name of money, fame and power heading a contrived religion created by a con-man! :lol:
EXACTLY. In fact, even the first time, did Jesus hang out giving conference talks to the folks with the Pharisees, Sadduccees, scribes and hypocrites?! Just WHO did he actually hang out with??? The WHORES (literally), the OUTCAST (Homeless), the poor minimum wage earners are the ones he made his closest buddies and ate, walked, talked, taught, performed miracles with THEM.
These silly Mormon multibillionaires are totally DELUSIONAL if they think Jesus is gonna come back put on a suit and tie, cut his hair to their chosen missionary standard and shave and prance around a camera for photos...
Kukulkan
High Priest

Post by Kukulkan »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:32 am
These silly Mormon multibillionaires are totally DELUSIONAL if they think Jesus is gonna come back put on a suit and tie, cut his hair to their chosen missionary standard and shave and prance around a camera for photos...
What do you mean!? :lol:

"I advise all to go on to perfection and search deeper and deeper into the mysteries of Godliness." -Joseph Smith
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Kukulkan wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:43 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:32 am
What do you mean!? :lol:

Oh Jesus! Was I ever wrong... :lol: :lol:
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

That chin needs to be redrawn. It is clearly too large.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

I think Jesus got bored hanging out with the prostitutes and wanted some investment gains instead. He now loves money and loves the work his boys have done with the Fund. Let's get to $1 Trillion for his glory.

Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.