For Paul Osborne and Dan Vogel and Radio Free Mormon from the Backyard Professor

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: For Paul Osborne and Dan Vogel and Radio Free Mormon from the Backyard Professor

Post by Moksha »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:56 pm
But if you are a faithful Mormon you have to begin with Adam, 4004 B.C. so Gee has an out... :lol: :roll:
Excellent point. Professor Gee can claim that those pre-Adamite residents from this land underwater and those planted dinosaur bones from other planets are only tangential to the Book of Abraham.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Re: For Paul Osborne and Dan Vogel and Radio Free Mormon from the Backyard Professor

Post by Shulem »

Backyard professor pulled off another great podcast featuring the Book of Abraham and Paul Osborne's critical analysis.

Here is the link.

Backyard Professor: Book of Abraham Facsimiles Explained by Paul Osborne: Refuting Mormon Apologists
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:18 am
Backyard professor pulled off another great podcast featuring the Book of Abraham and Paul Osborne's critical analysis.

Here is the link.

Backyard Professor: Book of Abraham Facsimiles Explained by Paul Osborne: Refuting Mormon Apologists
I've heard somewhere that Kerry is going to be on Mormon Stories tonight at 5 PM. Is that accurate?

If so, would it be located here? https://www.youtube.com/c/MormonStoriesPodcast/videos
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:46 am
I've heard somewhere that Kerry is going to be on Mormon Stories tonight at 5 PM. Is that accurate?

If so, would it be located here? https://www.youtube.com/c/MormonStoriesPodcast/videos

Providing good links in which Dr. Shades, board members, and visitors of all stripes may utilize is a wonderful way to provide service to the board.

Thank you
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:46 am
Shulem wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:18 am

Here is the link.

Yes, I suspect so. I am not sure where its going to be live. That would be as good a place as any. Gerardo and I are getting together today to review the presentation. It is going to be very, VERY good!!! We both have put an enormous amount of work into making sure this is going to be clear, easy to understand, and inspirational... and testimony building... :lol: