Jason Abbott, An Introduction to a new voice in Book of Abraham Studies Video Intro!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Jason Abbott, An Introduction to a new voice in Book of Abraham Studies Video Intro!

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8KOy43zTn8&t=83s

I share some reasons in this unplanned Live session on Jason Abbott who introduced himself to us this week. I have read his article and rather liked it so I did yet another surprise Live Session on Mormon Discussion Inc tonight. It's only 15 minutes, the connection was a little rough at the first for a few minutes, but it cleared up good. Just wanted to let you know Jason I am liking your materials and will talk more on them as I have time. I introduced you to my audience. Keep sharing your information here as you have time. Good work!
Best,
The Backyard Professor
Jason Abbott
Nursery

Re: Jason Abbott, An Introduction to a new voice in Book of Abraham Studies Video Intro!

Post by Jason Abbott »

That's great, Philo Sofee. Thanks for the remarks in your video. I'll keep following and contributing as I'm able.

P.S. I tried to comment on the video but get an error Comment failed to post that I haven't figured out yet. 🤷
A meant-to-be-member-friendly essay: Authenticating the Book of Abraham (updated May 18, 2022)
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Jason Abbott, An Introduction to a new voice in Book of Abraham Studies Video Intro!

Post by Philo Sofee »

Jason Abbott wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 7:20 pm
That's great, Philo Sofee. Thanks for the remarks in your video. I'll keep following and contributing as I'm able.

P.S. I tried to comment on the video but get an error Comment failed to post that I haven't figured out yet. 🤷
It was fun to do and I will do more and better ones as I can. You definitely are getting mentioned in the Mormon Stories on Tuesday. I have no idea why the comment failed. All I can say is darn it, and try another one perhaps? Anyway, much more to come amigo! Don't forget tomorrow night at 6 p.m. when I go through a lot of Paul Osbornes incredible materials! Too good not to! I am really excited!