The National Science Foundation Finds Kolob

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

The National Science Foundation Finds Kolob

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

Starting on page 27 of the Kolob Theorem, respected Mormon scholar, Lynn Hilton, PhD discusses how the black hole at the center of our Milky Way galaxy is actually Kolob. Further, Dr. Hilton discusses how Kolob sends "power" and "light" throughout the Milky Way as referred to in the Abraham Facsimile 2:5.

Here is the Kolob Theorem in its entirety for your reading pleasure:
https://gnolaum.herokuapp.com/downloads ... heorem.pdf

Recently, the Event Horizon Telescope in collaboration with the National Science Foundation was able to capture an image of Kolob for the first time. It's amazing and awe inspiring to finally be able to view the residing place of God. We truly live in amazing times.

https://www.eso.org/public/news/eso2208-eht-mw/
Last edited by Everybody Wang Chung on Sun May 15, 2022 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Philo Sofee
God

Re: The National Science Foundation Finds Kolob

Post by Philo Sofee »

OMG!!! I better hie me to Kolob back to church, Kolob is real... And skeptics say science does not confirm Mormonism...PSHAW!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:58 pm
OMG!!! I better hie me to Kolob back to church, Kolob is real... And skeptics say science does not confirm Mormonism...PSHAW!

What's the king's name in Facsimile No. 3?

Who has bigger tits?

[ ] Fig. 2.
[ ] Fig. 4.

:lol:
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

I thought this might be crackpot astrophysics but it isn’t. The author doesn’t present a bogus proof of their “Kolob theorem”. The author doesn’t even pretend to prove anything, because the author thinks that “theorem” is just a nicer-sounding way to say “theory”.

In spite of being thoroughly Mormon this is stoner astrophysics. Its logical approach is strictly Dude, like, whoa.
I was a teenager before it was cool.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Even though you've seemingly scooped even The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Interpreter on this story, I bet their article will cover this discovery in more depth. A prologue by Dr. Louis Midgley would be nice.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
IHAQ
God

Post by IHAQ »

Also advertised…
“My Burning Bush”
The Spiritual Journey of Nancy Goldberg Hilton An Autobiography
https://gnolaum.herokuapp.com/downloads ... heorem.pdf

:shock: