The Church and Freemasonry

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
latterdaytemplar
Sunbeam

Re: The Church and Freemasonry

Post by latterdaytemplar »

Fence Sitter wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:33 pm
latterdaytemplar wrote: ↑Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:22 pm
Don Bradley wrote: ↑Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:37 am

Yes, please!

Don
Are you, by chance, the same Don Bradley that authored The Lost 116 Pages?
I don't know how often Don checks in here. I think last time he posted was to let us know he was taking a break, so I hope he does not mind me answering for him.

Yes that is the same Don Bradley.
I appreciate you letting me know. I've never had the pleasure of meeting Don, but we have at least one friend in common.

Don, when you come back, I'd love to get to talking with you.
Fence Sitter wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:33 pm
And, I know this thread has a lot of content, but I hope you might take some time to read and address Rick Grunder's comment regarding the Morgan affair. Rick is another very knowledgeable source here. In case you are not familiar with his works I would refer you to Rick Grunder - Mormon Parallels
I appreciate you bringing this to my attention; for me in particular, it must have gotten lost in the shuffle.

I'm not really familiar with Rick's work, but I have added it to my things to study out. Might take me a while; work is like a yo-yo right now—busy, then not busy, then busy again. Hence my really short replies here lately.

I'll try to address it all when I can; it will likely take me a while, but I do have it all saved in my virtual to-do list.
"… Behold, we will end the conflict."
—Captain Moroni (Alma 44:10)

Whatever conflicts that you come across in life, they can be beaten. Adopt Captain Moroni's attitude: be of the disposition to end the conflict, and then act on that disposition.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

So you were in Rigby! Did you attend the Masonic lodge in Idaho Falls the Eaglerock Lodge? That's the one I have attended. And now yer in S. Utah? Just be careful about the serious drought conditions this summer. It is most unfortunate that it is going to get quite dangerous, as in not funny anymore, but seriously dangerous.
latterdaytemplar
Sunbeam

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:49 am
So you were in Rigby! Did you attend the Masonic lodge in Idaho Falls the Eaglerock Lodge? That's the one I have attended. And now yer in S. Utah? Just be careful about the serious drought conditions this summer. It is most unfortunate that it is going to get quite dangerous, as in not funny anymore, but seriously dangerous.
Yes, I lived in Rigby for about a year (more specifically Labelle); moved away from St. George to there, then moved back to St. George.

I never got to attend a tyled meeting at Eaglerock Lodge; however, I did attend one of their summer barbecues. I may actually be moving back to Idaho in 2023 if I don't get into SUU (trying to get back into school for aviation).

This past February, I had the pleasure of meeting Idaho's SGIG at Utah's Annual GL Communication this past February and he told me to give him a call if I end up moving back to the Rigby area (I guess that he's in Eaglerock Lodge too).

My little brother lives in Pocatello and was contemplating going through the degrees at Portneuf Lodge; I'm still holding out with hope that he joins lol

Yeah, the drought here is pretty bad. The water conservancy estimates that it's either the worst or the second-worst drought in this area in the past 500 years. We are currently working on building up our water storage. If water runs out or gets to be too expensive, one of our back-up plans is to go to Hildale's Maxwell Park to collect from their free, natural springwater. If that fails and things start to get dangerous, then we'll go back to Rigby where my in-laws live until we can get back on our feet somewhere with water.

Whatever conflicts that you come across in life, they can be beaten. Adopt Captain Moroni's attitude: be of the disposition to end the conflict, and then act on that disposition.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

latterdaytemplar wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:49 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:49 am
Yes, I lived in Rigby for about a year (more specifically Labelle); moved away from St. George to there, then moved back to St. George.

I never got to attend a tyled meeting at Eaglerock Lodge; however, I did attend one of their summer barbecues. I may actually be moving back to Idaho in 2023 if I don't get into SUU (trying to get back into school for aviation).

This past February, I had the pleasure of meeting Idaho's SGIG at Utah's Annual GL Communication this past February and he told me to give him a call if I end up moving back to the Rigby area (I guess that he's in Eaglerock Lodge too).

My little brother lives in Pocatello and was contemplating going through the degrees at Portneuf Lodge; I'm still holding out with hope that he joins lol

Yeah, the drought here is pretty bad. The water conservancy estimates that it's either the worst or the second-worst drought in this area in the past 500 years. We are currently working on building up our water storage. If water runs out or gets to be too expensive, one of our back-up plans is to go to Hildale's Maxwell Park to collect from their free, natural springwater. If that fails and things start to get dangerous, then we'll go back to Rigby where my in-laws live until we can get back on our feet somewhere with water.
Just a heads up to a bud, I have 9 new videos on the book "Method Infinite" concerning Freemasonry and the Mormon Restoration, which I have been discussing with the authors and other readers on my videos. Hope all is well with you! George Miller and I also have a conversation which many people were seriously impressed with. I would love to have one with yo on the video when you finish this superb analysis.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

latterdaytemplar wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:49 pm
... get into SUU (trying to get back into school for aviation).
Watch all of the engine gauges closely when approaching Delta, Utah!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
latterdaytemplar
Sunbeam

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:24 pm
Just a heads up to a bud, I have 9 new videos on the book "Method Infinite" concerning Freemasonry and the Mormon Restoration, which I have been discussing with the authors and other readers on my videos. Hope all is well with you! George Miller and I also have a conversation which many people were seriously impressed with. I would love to have one with yo on the video when you finish this superb analysis.
I hope that all is well with you as well. I actually just got back from Rigby yesterday (we attended a funeral for my wife's grandmother in St Anthony).

I'll watch your videos, thanks for the heads up on that. Although I received the book about a week ago, I have not yet been able to start it; now through October is, unfortunately, going to be a busy season for me. But I'll likely still watch and/or listen to your videos in the background. :)

I'd be happy to be on video with you, if you'd like; I'd just need to clear it with my Grand Lodge's PR Committee Chairman first.

latterdaytemplar
Sunbeam

Moksha wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:59 pm
Watch all of the engine gauges closely when approaching Delta, Utah!
Romeo! (No idea if I used this correctly lol)

the_narrator
Nursery

Post by the_narrator »

FYI. Authors Cheryl Bruno and Nick Literski are currently doing an AMA on the r/Mormon subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mormon/comment ... _nicholas/
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

the_narrator wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:29 pm
FYI. Authors Cheryl Bruno and Nick Literski are currently doing an AMA on the r/Mormon subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mormon/comment ... _nicholas/
Thanks for the heads up man! They are terrific to interview.