Revisiting A Mopologist

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
User avatar
Moksha
God
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:13 am
Location: Koloburbia

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Moksha »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:07 pm
Anyway, in the early 1990's Bush promised Gorby that NATO wouldn't expand and we reneged on that promise, surrounding Russia with NATO. The CIA installed Yeltzin, allowing the rape of Russia in the 1990's and that led to Putin taking over, to stop the bleeding of natural resources and assets to western billionaires. Our government conducted a coup in Ukraine in 2014, backing nazis to do so. Then recently, we pushed Ukraine to join NATO, knowing that this would provoke war.
This was all done at the behest of an international cabal of Jewish bankers?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
drumdude
God
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:29 am

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by drumdude »

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (51.76 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Dr Exiled
God
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:40 pm

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Dr Exiled »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:19 pm
Did you just link to a far-Left “anti-imperialist” blog ran by a far-Left “Green” organization simply to shill for Russia, which is probably the most environmentally nastiest petro-dominant authoritarian, if not outright fascist, kleptocracy on the planet in order to be a contrarian? Lol. Fuckin’ Dr. Exiled. Never change, man.

Sigh. damned GOPhers.

- Doc
And you are hyperbolic as usual ...
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
User avatar
Doctor CamNC4Me
God
Posts: 4921
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

The May intelligence bulletin from the Office of Intelligence and Analysis at the Department of Homeland Security says the Kremlin’s influence arm has focused Russian influence operations that are targeting American audiences almost entirely on the war in Ukraine. Russian state media and proxy information operations are working to paint Western support for Ukraine as the reason the war is dragging on so long, and the reason there is a growing food crisis. Never mind the fact the conflict and grain export problems exist because Putin chose to invade Ukraine in the first place.

“Outlets claimed… that Western nations prolonged the conflict by sending military aid to Ukraine,” reads the intelligence brief, which focused on Russian information operations in May. “Outlets claimed that Western actions were causing global food prices to soar.”
edit:
As @Billbrowder explained at @ucl yesterday, $1 trillion is about the amount Putin and his oligarchs have stolen from the Russian people and exfiltrated abroad. Freeze those assets and repurpose to Ukraine’s reconstruction.” Peter Jukes on Twitter
https://mobile.Twitter.com/Billbrowder? ... r%5Eauthor

- Doc
1. Speech is aggression.
2. Every utterance has a winner or a loser.
3. Curiosity is feigned.
4. Lying is performative.
5. Stupidity is power.
Dr Exiled
God
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:40 pm

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Dr Exiled »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:20 pm
Dr Exiled wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:07 pm
Anyway, in the early 1990's Bush promised Gorby that NATO wouldn't expand and we reneged on that promise, surrounding Russia with NATO. The CIA installed Yeltzin, allowing the rape of Russia in the 1990's and that led to Putin taking over, to stop the bleeding of natural resources and assets to western billionaires. Our government conducted a coup in Ukraine in 2014, backing nazis to do so. Then recently, we pushed Ukraine to join NATO, knowing that this would provoke war.
This was all done at the behest of an international cabal of Jewish bankers?
These are historical facts and the other side of the story that isn't being told by the msm. You can ignore it, make fun of it, but in an environment of controlled media, it's nice to hear the other side of an issue.

Anyway, nice move to paint this position as some crazy conspiracy theory. I'm sure the few people that frequent this site will be swayed by your comment. Good job buddy.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
User avatar
Doctor CamNC4Me
God
Posts: 4921
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:13 am
Moksha wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:20 pm

This was all done at the behest of an international cabal of Jewish bankers?
These are historical facts and the other side of the story that isn't being told by the msm. You can ignore it, make fun of it, but in an environment of controlled media, it's nice to hear the other side of an issue.

Anyway, nice move to paint this position as some crazy conspiracy theory. I'm sure the few people that frequent this site will be swayed by your comment. Good job buddy.
-_-
1. Speech is aggression.
2. Every utterance has a winner or a loser.
3. Curiosity is feigned.
4. Lying is performative.
5. Stupidity is power.
User avatar
Moksha
God
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:13 am
Location: Koloburbia

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Moksha »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:13 am
Anyway, nice move to paint this position as some crazy conspiracy theory. I'm sure the few people that frequent this site will be swayed by your comment. Good job buddy.
You say Boris Yeltsin was picked by the CIA. Your guy Putin was hand-picked by Boris Yeltsin.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr Exiled
God
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:40 pm

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Dr Exiled »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:08 am
Dr Exiled wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:13 am
Anyway, nice move to paint this position as some crazy conspiracy theory. I'm sure the few people that frequent this site will be swayed by your comment. Good job buddy.
You say Boris Yeltsin was picked by the CIA. Your guy Putin was hand-picked by Boris Yeltsin.
There is more to this than you imply, if you care to find it. I invite you to do some research via duckduckgo.com. It isn't so slanted in its search results. Perhaps you will find that there is a lot of propaganda being thrown about? Eerily, the powers that be like to control the message just like cojcolds does. And they have a team of apologists ready to spew the propaganda out, just like the mopes do. However, if you sift through what is being said, with a skeptical eye, realizing how money and power influences all leaders, even ours, you might get a glimpse of what is really going on. Or not.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
User avatar
Dr LOD
Nursery
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:42 pm

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Dr LOD »

Read some of his Twitter posts. His past apologetics serve him well in twisting the data and facts into a pretzel to conform to his world view.
Post Reply