Louis Midgley Issues Another Threat to Gina Colvin: "She deserves a good trashing."

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Louis Midgley Issues Another Threat to Gina Colvin: "She deserves a good trashing."

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

It’s a little wild watching the Mopologists rage when ‘LDS Conference Quotes’ simply posts counsel from Russell M. Nelson reminding them to be nice - DCP threatening to ban them, a poster who’s only sin is to post Russell M. Nelson quotes, is a new low for them and reminds me, once again, that they’re heretics practicing a religion of their own devising.

Last year I was in India, Rishikesh specifically - I was hiking/traveling to the actual Line of Actual Control (LAC) to help India maintain its territorial territory, and as the ethereal dawn cast its golden hues upon the sacred banks of the Ganges, I found myself enveloped in the serenity of ancient yogic wisdom. With each graceful asana, I communed with the very essence of existence, surrendering to the flow of prana amidst the majestic Himalayan foothills. Here, in this hallowed sanctuary of spiritual awakening, the union of mind, body, and soul transcends mere physicality, resonating with the cosmic rhythm of the universe itself. In the heart of India's spiritual epicenter, I embarked upon a journey of self-discovery, guided by the whispers of millennia-old teachings and the gentle whispers of the breeze caressing the banyan trees. This was not merely a practice; it was an odyssey of the self, a pilgrimage to the innermost sanctum of the soul, where the boundaries between the mundane and the divine dissolve into pure, unadulterated bliss.

Anyway, I zooped up to the LAC to kick some Chinese ass because they’re always FAFO’ing (that’s f*****g around and finding out, for Dr. Shades) up there. In the rugged expanse of the Himalayas, where the air is thin and the mountains stand as formidable guardians, I journeyed to the LAC inspired by tales of valor and driven by a deep sense of solidarity with India, thanks to Neil Stephenson’s book ‘Termination Shock’. In short I sought to aid India in its struggle against Chinese incursions.

Amidst the icy winds and treacherous terrain, I joined the Indian forces, their determination mirroring the peaks that surrounded them. As tensions escalated, skirmishes erupted, I found myself thrust into the crucible of conflict.

In the heart of battle, amid the deafening roar of the melee and the piercing clangs of iron rods, batons, barbwire-wrapped sticks, and rock flying hither and thither I was surrounded by the cries of comrades, but I stood firm as I knew they looked to me for courage, this American who dared stand with the Indians, and so my resolve was unyielding. I can tell you, my dear MDB friends the adrenaline coursing through my veins was nothing like I ever experienced as I engaged in hand-to-hand combat. I’ll never forget the clash of metal against metal echoing through the mountains.

In those moments, nationality faded into insignificance, replaced by a common purpose shared by warriors bound by honor and duty. With each strike, with each rock thrown, with every fist thrown, I not only for India but for the principles of justice and freedom that transcended borders. It was in this crucible of conflict I witnessed true heroism, and it knows no nationality.

It was memorable!

And so, as I watch DCP and his little incorrigible band of Boomers bleat and rage against the words of their own prophet, I’m reminded of the larpers who engage in Nerf hand-to-hand “combat”. They, the Mopes, pretend to be fighting for some noble cause, but in actuality they’re just some dopey Mormon lard asses daydreaming their lives away when real men are fighting real wars and conflicts so they can sip their Dr. Pepper and listen to Vivaldi while they blog and ‘trash the enemy’.

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Re: Louis Midgley Issues Another Threat to Gina Colvin: "She deserves a good trashing."

Post by drumdude »

Daniel has a special exemption from the prophet to be an a-hole online.

Not quite the second anointing, but good enough for him.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:58 pm
It’s a little wild watching the Mopologists rage when ‘LDS Conference Quotes’ simply posts counsel from Russell M. Nelson reminding them to be nice - DCP threatening to ban them, a poster who’s only sin is to post Russell M. Nelson quotes, is a new low for them and reminds me, once again, that they’re heretics practicing a religion of their own devising.

- Doc
What a bizarre spectacle. I thought I had seen it all, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

Mopologists are actually raging at the Prophet's quotes on kindness. Unbelievable and psychologically fascinating.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Last year I was in India, Rishikesh specifically - I was hiking/traveling to the actual Line of Actual Control (LAC) to help India maintain its territorial territory, and as the ethereal dawn cast its golden hues upon the sacred banks of the Ganges, I found myself enveloped in the serenity of ancient yogic wisdom. With each graceful asana, I communed with the very essence of existence, surrendering to the flow of prana amidst the majestic Himalayan foothills. Here, in this hallowed sanctuary of spiritual awakening, the union of mind, body, and soul transcends mere physicality, resonating with the cosmic rhythm of the universe itself. In the heart of India's spiritual epicenter, I embarked upon a journey of self-discovery, guided by the whispers of millennia-old teachings and the gentle whispers of the breeze caressing the banyan trees. This was not merely a practice; it was an odyssey of the self, a pilgrimage to the innermost sanctum of the soul, where the boundaries between the mundane and the divine dissolve into pure, unadulterated bliss.

Anyway, I zooped up to the LAC to kick some Chinese ass because they’re always FAFO’ing (that’s f*****g around and finding out, for Dr. Shades) up there. In the rugged expanse of the Himalayas, where the air is thin and the mountains stand as formidable guardians, I journeyed to the LAC inspired by tales of valor and driven by a deep sense of solidarity with India, thanks to Neil Stephenson’s book ‘Termination Shock’. In short I sought to aid India in its struggle against Chinese incursions.

Amidst the icy winds and treacherous terrain, I joined the Indian forces, their determination mirroring the peaks that surrounded them. As tensions escalated, skirmishes erupted, I found myself thrust into the crucible of conflict.

In the heart of battle, amid the deafening roar of the melee and the piercing clangs of iron rods, batons, barbwire-wrapped sticks, and rock flying hither and thither I was surrounded by the cries of comrades, but I stood firm as I knew they looked to me for courage, this American who dared stand with the Indians, and so my resolve was unyielding. I can tell you, my dear MDB friends the adrenaline coursing through my veins was nothing like I ever experienced as I engaged in hand-to-hand combat. I’ll never forget the clash of metal against metal echoing through the mountains.

In those moments, nationality faded into insignificance, replaced by a common purpose shared by warriors bound by honor and duty. With each strike, with each rock thrown, with every fist thrown, I not only for India but for the principles of justice and freedom that transcended borders. It was in this crucible of conflict I witnessed true heroism, and it knows no nationality.

It was memorable!

And so, as I watch DCP and his little incorrigible band of Boomers bleat and rage against the words of their own prophet, I’m reminded of the larpers who in engage in Nerf hand-to-hand “combat”. They, the Mopes, pretend to be fighting for some noble cause, but in actually they’re just some dopey Mormon lard asses larping their lives away when real men are fighting real wars and conflicts so they can sip their Dr. Pepper and listen to Vivaldi while they blog and ‘trash the enemy’.

- Doc
Brilliant, as usual. Can we collect these somewhere? Maybe as the 'no and yes unblog' in the Hall of Fame section?
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:29 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
What a bizarre spectacle. I thought I had seen it all, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

Mopologists are actually raging at the Prophet's quotes on kindness. Unbelievable and psychologically fascinating.
Wellllll..... I mean........... erm, why follow what an old doting man says when you can do your own thing?
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Readers:

Click here, then scroll down to the comments section if you'd like to read this exchange.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor Scratch
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Post by Doctor Scratch »

It is absolutely hilarious and all too fitting that DCP is threatening to ban someone for quoting the Lord’s Anointed.
"If, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:27 am
It is absolutely hilarious and all too fitting that DCP is threatening to ban someone for quoting the Lord’s Anointed.
Right, Imagine if they were quoting the Encyclopedia of Mormonism or something from FROB. No problems then.
Doctor Scratch
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Post by Doctor Scratch »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:23 am
Doctor Scratch wrote:
Right, Imagine if they were quoting the Encyclopedia of Mormonism or something from FROB. No problems then.
It’s a reminder of how much of a mask DCP’s daily posts are. He seems to think that if he produces enough sheer volume, it will somehow cancel out the bad stuff he’s done: like we—or the Internet—will forget.

Speaking of volume: I was laughing out loud the other day at his claim that he writes 1,000 words a day for his blog! ROTFLOL!!!! There might be 1,000 words *total*, but he is maybe writing 150-200 words per day on average. The bulk of his daily posts are cut-and-pastes from other texts. How much of a charlatan is this guy, exactly?

Like others, I would respect DCP a lot more if he actually wrote as if he was doing something meaningful. But he seems content to be devoted to a life of leisure and to “phoning it in” when it comes to so-called “intellectually serious” pursuits. His blog is a testament to laziness.
"If, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: And to see his complete lack of awareness that this is the effect! Just wow. HOW ***DARE*** you quote President Nelson and not Me or Lou! I'll ban your sorry little a** you pipsqueak.