Louis Midgley Issues Another Threat to Gina Colvin: "She deserves a good trashing."

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: Louis Midgley Issues Another Threat to Gina Colvin: "She deserves a good trashing."

Post by Marcus »

the irritating midge-fly wrote:
Nathan immediately indicated that his wife hates me. Really? Why? Because, he explained, I know more about Maori things that she does. So they get into an argument every time I publish a thing about Maori Latter-day Saints.
this really needs to be emphasized. We heard from Gina herself that this is no where near the truth. this is Midgley making up a LIE about another couple's private relationship. it is despicable and inexcusable. The fact that Peterson allows this comment to stand only deteriorates Peterson's reputation further.

Inserting oneself in a private relationship--or pretending to, in this case, and then announcing that lie online repeatedly makes a mockery of the concept of personal integrity as Midgley's religion defines it. no one can fail to notice that Midgley defines his repeated slurring of Colvin's character acceptable for one reason and one reason only. She is not a member of his religion, therefore he considers her a lesser being who can be trashed.

once again, it is clear why the Maxwell Institute got rid of these clowns. This behavior of Midgley is unprofessional in the extreme, and Peterson accommodates him. Shameful.
Marcus
God

Re: Louis Midgley Issues Another Threat to Gina Colvin: "She deserves a good trashing."

Post by Marcus »

one year ago tomorrow, Midgley's bad behavior was being discussed:
Lem wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:11 pm
Here's one of those comments from Colvin's blog that I am sure the Midge wants deleted:
... The language used by Midgley and the rudeness with which he uses it is not tolerated in any setting I am familiar with. As a child, speaking the way Midgley does would have resulted in severe punishment from my parents.

Now, as an adult in the professional world, simply no one I know communicates the way Midgley and Peterson communicate. Human Resources would have been involved long ago. And on a personal level, Midgley is quite simply a mean-spirited and tremendously unkind bigot. From a religious standpoint, he operates very, very far from the basic tenets of any Christian position. He has already stated that if he were atheist nothing would stop him from all manner of sin, and apparently neither does being a believer...

http://disq.us/p/28vj4md
and he's still continuing this immoral behavior.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

drumdude wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:10 pm
Midge wrote:Why? Because, he explained, I know more about Maori things that she does.

Does this include knowing that the Church’s claimed history of the Māori is a lie, and that he willingly promotes that lie every day?
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Why? Because, he explained, I know more about Maori things that she does. So they get into an argument every time I publish a thing about Maori Latter-day Saints.
Pretending for a moment that this is true.

How on earth can any person find it justifiable to publicly attempt to cause marital discord like this, simply for the purpose of inconsequential self-aggrandizement?

Gross.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

When Louis Midgey, tough guy and savage boxer, gets through with Gina Colvin she will wish she was never born a Maori.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Midgley's attitudes about women shine through everywhere.
Louis Midgley > RaymondSwenson 3 hours ago
Raymond:

I also very much enjoy watching "Finding Your Roots." It is amazing that now famous Americans that are interviewed know so little about those who came before. That is simply not true for many and perhaps most Latter-day Saints.
in a July 2021 discussion..
Louis Midgley •

If you are at all like me on knowing something about what kind of people you came from, you have also very much enjoyed the PBS Finding Your Roots TV series with Henry Louis Gates Jr. He is, I believe a Harvard University Professor, who charges those who want to be on his show for the various kinds of research that is then shown to them on this TV show.

My own father taught me to read good books but never to yield to the urge to track down my ancestors. He thought this is was work for women, but not men. He very much wanted this done and it has been done, and my more than hunch is that it has been down mostly by women.

http://disq.us/p/2ibn4fl
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Reading books for men. Family tree for women.

Oogabooga.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

once again, it is clear why the Maxwell Institute got rid of these clowns. This behavior of Midgley is unprofessional in the extreme, and Peterson accommodates him. Shameful.
Neither one understood the concept of professional in the first place, any more than they understand how peer review works. It's two old bullies, far past their prime and ability to make any kind of actual successful difference in the world (they blew their chance for decades utterly wasted, except for their paycheck to defend the lunacy, in Mormonism, perhaps the origin of their lashing out in anger at all others) pretending that what they say is relevant.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

gemli • 3 days ago
[a comment, snipped]

−--
Louis Midgley gemli •

And I had sort of assumed that gemli might have already assumed ground temperature, since he ceased posting comment on sic et non for about a month.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/danpeters ... 5931098738
smh. the midge-fly really has no manners, at all, does he? what an ass.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

If you took all the hate out of midge you could bury him in a matchbox.