Why don't we talk about Midnight Mormons

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Why don't we talk about Midnight Mormons

Post by drumdude »

Since the criticism has been made that this board focuses too much on a certain unnamed apologist, lets look at where The Next Generation boldly goes.

1:50 Kwaku: Adam and Eve were are 10-15ft tall. God is 20ft tall. "I thought everybody knew that."
9:30 Kwaku: "I'm an Atlantis truther. I think all of Atlantis is the height of that world's technological civilization."

I'm not up for going through the whole video, it's just too much nonsense. Lets just say there's a good reason they've been doing this for like two years now and have managed to bring in fewer subscribers than most teenage girls doing makeup tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URONvhEp6LI
Moksha
God

Re: Why don't we talk about Midnight Mormons

Post by Moksha »

When I heard that Kwaku thought that Joseph Smith was on the Council of the 7 Gods who drew up the Plan of Salvation, I wondered how long it would be until that was incorporated into official LDS doctrine. I assume that after Satan resigned from the Council, that made Joseph eligible to be ordained to the Office of the Holy Ghost.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Interesting. I didn't know Kwaku was a Republican.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:52 am
When I heard that Kwaku thought that Joseph Smith was on the Council of the 7 Gods who drew up the Plan of Salvation, I wondered how long it would be until that was incorporated into official LDS doctrine. I assume that after Satan resigned from the Council, that made Joseph eligible to be ordained to the Office of the Holy Ghost.
If it sounds edgy and would raise someone’s eye brows, Kwaku is going to say he believes it.

As much as he can believe, because I’m almost positive he just enjoys the drama and doesn’t do it for any spiritual reasons.
SaturdaysVoyeur
CTR A

Post by SaturdaysVoyeur »

drumdude wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:37 am
Lets just say there's a good reason they've been doing this for like two years now and have managed to bring in fewer subscribers than most teenage girls doing makeup tutorials.

Oh, you mean because two of them are married, and even Mormon girls have figured out that Kwaku's temple name is Twink?
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

SaturdaysVoyeur wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:58 pm
drumdude wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:37 am
Lets just say there's a good reason they've been doing this for like two years now and have managed to bring in fewer subscribers than most teenage girls doing makeup tutorials.

Oh, you mean because two of them are married, and even Mormon girls have figured out that Kwaku's temple name is Twink?
:lol: :lol: :lol: