The Mormon Endowment as a Placebo for Spirituality

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

The Mormon Endowment as a Placebo for Spirituality

Post by Philo Sofee »

I have finally put up a new podcast!
https://backyardprofessor.org/2022/08/b ... eal-thing/

You can listen while you work, hike, play, ride your bicycle, or sit in the chair under the shade sipping your beer or lemonade, tea, water, or beverage of your choice.

If things work out right, I shall begin updating many podcasts now in addition to my live sessions on Sunday Nights. So come and subscribe at Backyardprofessor.org, so that when a new one appears, it will notify you. I shall begin podcasting in earnest as I catch up with the audio of my videos, which I am planning on producing 3 new podcasts weekly for the next few months. A lot of information is arriving and being shared with all who want to hear it.

So... Sunday Nights live with video, and all other days and nights with the podcasts!
Moksha
God

Re: The Mormon Endowment as a Placebo for Spirituality

Post by Moksha »

Is this something not found on YouTube? It was not listed under Mormonism Discussions.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:05 am
Is this something not found on YouTube? It was not listed under Mormonism Discussions.
It's the audio of one of my videos from earlier on several months ago. I am also going to begin producing independent podcasts from my videos, podcasts of their own right and subject once I catch up putting all the audio of my you tube videos out. I named it a little differently than what it was in the video. My podcasts will be on my site Backyardprofessor.org. The videos from my live sessions and videos I make with my separate camera will be on You Tube. On the Live sessions, it is automatically made into a video for You tube and it is a lot less work than making a separate video and then editing it and then uploading it, so I have just gone the route of the Live sessions for You Tube. They are a great way to get the You Tube materials out.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

What about some episodes with that backyard and outdoors feel of yesteryear? Maybe a non-windy setting in a forest with or without raccoons?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:08 pm
What about some episodes with that backyard and outdoors feel of yesteryear? Maybe a non-windy setting in a forest with or without raccoons?
I second that. There's something about having religious/philosophical discussions in nature or at least seeing the discussant in nature that stimulates the mind.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:58 am
I have finally put up a new podcast!
https://backyardprofessor.org/2022/08/b ... eal-thing/

You can listen while you work, hike, play, ride your bicycle, or sit in the chair under the shade sipping your beer or lemonade, tea, water, or beverage of your choice.

If things work out right, I shall begin updating many podcasts now in addition to my live sessions on Sunday Nights. So come and subscribe at Backyardprofessor.org, so that when a new one appears, it will notify you. I shall begin podcasting in earnest as I catch up with the audio of my videos, which I am planning on producing 3 new podcasts weekly for the next few months. A lot of information is arriving and being shared with all who want to hear it.

So... Sunday Nights live with video, and all other days and nights with the podcasts!

Interesting.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll: