Book of Abraham Podcasts ALL Available!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Book of Abraham Podcasts ALL Available!

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://backyardprofessor.org/

I just uploaded the entire series of videos tonight, which I produced on the Book of Abraham from a few months ago. I have them all in podcast format for easy listening and learning and reviewing. I assessed many angles concerning the papyri, Book of Abraham, the apologists (Nibley, Rhodes, Barney, Gee, Muhlestein, Smoot) and critics (Dan Vogel, Brent Metcalfe, Robert Ritner, Paul Osborne, Kerry Shirts), and explored astronomy in the facsimiles, the hieroglyphics and where they came from in the papyri, how the translation was made, the relationships of the GAEL, Grammar and papyri, the history of the episode, Book of Abraham authenticity, etc. It is a full tilt 30+ solid hours worth of listening for your hearing pleasures as you go about your business.

I also uploaded an additional 9 podcasts last weekend as well.

The backyardprofessor.org is rolling now. Many more in the upcoming weeks shall be made available.
Thanks for all your support, friendships, attendance, and everything else in between.
drumdude
God

Re: Book of Abraham Podcasts ALL Available!

Post by drumdude »

Thank you for all your hard work on this, professor. A lesser mind such as mine would surely go crazy trying to make sense of so much nonsense.

It shouldn’t be required for all of us to have the access to your extensive library to learn the truth. Not to mention the countless hours weaving the myriad sources together. Your putting it all out there in an easily accessible format will help generations make sense of this nonsense for decades to come.

This is really the golden Age of Enlightenment in Mormonism, it’s transforming the religion before our eyes.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Awesome, Philo!!! You rock!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

And for those who like videos on YouTube where we can enjoy and laugh at all the wonderful antics as they are displayed before our eyes:

Shulem wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:18 pm

The Backyard Professor has since redeemed himself for the apologetic nonsense he previously produced as an apologist. Here is a collection of YouTube podcasts which refute the apologists including his old self and proves the Book of Abraham is a fraud. Very well done! I strongly recommend that readers of this forum check these out and watch them at their own leisure. You will definitely learn something! Numbers 048 & 051 are a tribute to my own critical work and Kerry presents them in a fun yet serious manner.

015: BOAFacsimile#3 Joseph Smith Papyri - What Mormonism is STILL not Saying

017: Joseph Smith Papyri - Mormon Egyptologist Kerry Muhlestein's Defense Fails Again

038: Getting Clear on the Joseph Smith Papyri

040: Getting Clear on the Joseph Smith Papyri: Kevin Barney's Semitic Argument

041: Getting Clear on J.S. Papyri & Book of Abraham: On John Gee & Other Folks

043: Getting Clear on the Joseph Smith Papyri

044: Getting Clear on Book of Abraham Facsimiles: Michael D. Rhodes Scholarship

045: Getting Clear on the Joseph Smith Papyri, Steve Smoot Review of Dan Vogel

046: Getting Clear on the J.S. Papyri: Astronomy & Facsimile 2 in Book of Abraham

048: The Incredible Book of Abraham Scholarship of Paul Osborne

050: Another Surprise Live! A New Voice in Book of Abraham Evidences!

051: BofAbr Facsimiles Explained by Paul Osborne: Refuting LDS Apologists

Mormon Stories Podcast 1591: The Book of Abraham Translation Evidence w/ The Backyard Professor

Yeah baby!!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Johnny Gee wrote:
The Backyard Professor doesn't have a PhD. He's not an Egyptologist. He's never even been to Egypt. He's little more than an Idaho hillbilly. You can't rely on someone who lacks an education and fails to understand the issues from a professional and scholarly point of view. His podcasts would better serve to make new episodes of Romper Room.

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MAKERS OF HEAD AND SHOULDERS

Shulem
God

Kerry beats John Gee at his own game!

Post by Shulem »

Who said Kerry hasn't been to Egypt?

Philo Sofee
God

Re: Kerry beats John Gee at his own game!

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:37 pm

Oh just Ba! :D
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Kerry beats John Gee at his own game!

Post by Jersey Girl »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:37 pm

You people are out of control up in here.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Jersey Girl! Great to see you! Hope all is well with you and yours.