Happy Sunday

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Happy Sunday

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Jack T wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:10 pm
canpakes wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:59 pm

You posted this earlier:

“In reality, 2022s equivalent of physically putting someone in shackles is persuading them that they are a marginalized group in america. Labeling POC is a desperate attempt by the left to maintain their influence and dominance in minority groups…”

It almost seems as though you believe ‘they’ are too foolish to handle whatever assistance or consideration that may be available to freely choose from.

I’d love to discuss this further with you.
I doubt that you would be eager to talk about this issue more with me. I believe that whatever online connections you and I make here on the board, your contempt for Mike will eventually seep in. Could you possibly explain why Atlantic lover was prohibited from posting before you and I move forward?
So more bitching about the board and the mods instead of actually having a topical conversation. :roll: I think JT is projecting their Mormon behavior onto the board. Again.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jack T
Nursery

Post by Jack T »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:14 pm
Jack T wrote:

I doubt that you would be eager to talk about this issue more with me. I believe that whatever online connections you and I make here on the board, your contempt for Mike will eventually seep in. Could you possibly explain why Atlantic lover was prohibited from posting before you and I move forward?
So more bitching about the board and the mods instead of actually having a topical conversation. :roll: I think JT is projecting their Mormon behavior onto the board. Again.

- Doc
I'm open to discussion, but I'd like to know the circumstances surrounding one of my closest friends removal from the board. Is that a legitimate inquiry?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Jack T wrote:
canpakes wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:59 pm

You posted this earlier:

“In reality, 2022s equivalent of physically putting someone in shackles is persuading them that they are a marginalized group in america. Labeling POC is a desperate attempt by the left to maintain their influence and dominance in minority groups…”

It almost seems as though you believe ‘they’ are too foolish to handle whatever assistance or consideration that may be available to freely choose from.

I’d love to discuss this further with you.
I doubt that you would be eager to talk about this issue more with me.
You should doubt your doubts.
I believe that whatever online connections you and I make here on the board, your contempt for Mike will eventually seep in.
That wouldn’t happen even if you were AtlanticMike and on a tear.
Could you possibly explain why Atlantic lover was prohibited from posting before you and I move forward?
A second person, now? I’d rather talk about your assertion that folks being offered assistance are being enslaved or may be incapable of managing the opportunity.
Jack T
Nursery

Post by Jack T »

canpakes wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:25 pm
Jack T wrote:

I doubt that you would be eager to talk about this issue more with me.
You should doubt your doubts.
I believe that whatever online connections you and I make here on the board, your contempt for Mike will eventually seep in.
That wouldn’t happen even if you were AtlanticMike and on a tear.
Could you possibly explain why Atlantic lover was prohibited from posting before you and I move forward?
A second person, now? I’d rather talk about your assertion that folks being offered assistance are being enslaved or may be incapable of managing the opportunity.
You appear to stir the pot, whilst the other two moderators appear to be able to carry out their tasks with courtesy and professionalism.

Could you please explain why one of my closest friends was removed from the board? I believe knowing the reason would help us progress.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Jack T wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:25 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:14 pm

- Doc
I'm open to discussion, but I'd like to know the circumstances surrounding one of my closest friends removal from the board. Is that a legitimate inquiry?
You’re derailing your own thread. Why don’t you you circle back around to your OP and start addressing the questions and answers posed to you, since, you know, that’s why you’re here. Right? That’s why you’re here, right? Like, you started a thread and then promptly forgot about it, but boy oh boy you’re super willing to get into a personality conflict no problem. <- there’s the answer as to why ex-Mormons have become cynical over time, because Mormons can’t seem to shut the “F” up about personality conflicts, but when it comes to the meat of doctrinal and policy decisions that created many if not most ex-Mormons the Mo’s seem to lose heir voices.

There. We’re back on topic. In your thread. That you abandoned. Are you going to start at the top and give a good faith effort at engaging the posters who took the time to answer you?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Jack T wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:33 pm
Could you please explain why one of my closest friends was removed from the board? I believe knowing the reason would help us progress.
I think that the person ‘stirring the pot’ might be the one who would rather discuss other board members than their own question.

No worries; perhaps someday someone else will come along and try to explain how it is that they believe that offering others the option of assistance or consideration forces them into bondage and denies them their free will.