Book of Mormon gets a shoutout in deranged Newsmax TV segment

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Book of Mormon gets a shoutout in deranged Newsmax TV segment

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

"People of all faiths have said to me that this is a spiritual battle. I am a firm and solid and immovable believer in god. And I believe that god wins. I believe that good is greater than evil. And I believe that the fallen angel otherwise known as Satan doesn't get to prevail in this world. So if you follow the Bible, or if you follow the Quran, or you follow the Book of Mormon, people talk in various ways about the End Times. And if you fight for god, god will fight for you. ...

"The open border is Satan's way of taking control of the world, through all of these people who are his stooges and his servants. And they may think they're going to become gods. That's what they tell us, Yuval Harari and all the rest of them at the World Economic Forum, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches, and that while they dine on the blood of children...They're not going to win."

https://Twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/stat ... 2267696134

It seems to me as though Lara Logan, the crazy woman who is quoted here, is part of an emerging cult of conspiracism which is creating a new "farrago of nonsense" out of various pieces of religious detritus.

Conventional religious fundamentalism really has no chance of stopping this stuff. It's so much more entertaining than 90 year-olds droning for hours on end.